What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20210322_192818772.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I need to go get my medication at Kaiser but they got it all screwed up. I had to do their job for them.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WT is packed with seeds :D... She's been in the male tent for awhile.. I soaked her down with Growsafe to kill off any pollen, mold spores, or pests and put her into the main flower room. There is another P-40 in the male tent almost ready to drop her load. Also making FS#45 x Bio D) x P40.

I still have some Mac and A5bx x Mac pollen. I'm undecided if I want to hit WT with these?.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
better get moving here,got errands to run,and trimming to deal with...

they are sure making some crazy ass e-bikes now...
eb.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one thing i don't like about running testers for relentless is the strains not having names yet...it gets tedious typing out all that info every time...at least on the phone the auto-fill does most of the work for me..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:ok,really need to get going...buying a set of heated plates for the rosin press today...hopefully...if it fits my hydraulic press...because i don't have enough to do already!