What's new

Hawaiian Skunk Haze review

This is my review of the Hawaiian Skunk Haze freebies offered by Herbies earlier this year. I vegged for 2 weeks, flowered for 80 days indoors, and have been curing for 2 weeks at this point.

Growing report:
From the moment it broke ground to roughly 2 weeks before harvest, this plant did NOT stop stretching. I gave it no nitrogen whatsoever past week 3 of flower, but I had to scrog AND top both until harvest day just to keep height under control. If I knew then what I know now, these seeds would have been given to someone capable of having an outdoor garden. That would make the most of their vigorous growth.

Yield was fairly good! I would give the plant up to 14 weeks to really put on the weight if you can swing it.

Smoke report:
While growing, the plant had a fairly light, green/fresh wood smell mixed 50/50 with the classic telltale "weed smell". It was mellow, not skunky or offensive, but still obvious. The taste is almost the same: green, fresh, slightly woody, dry on the exhale.

The high is pretty good. A mellow, subtle mood lifter in small doses, good for depression. In larger doses this can lead to not being able to keep a train of thought goi

Overall review:

For an outdoor grower, I would definitely recommend this. For indoors, make sure you have plenty of space and start 12-12 from seed.