What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jaws Gear?

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
ive been running jaws gear for years.
the decap is about a 7 year old clone. I recently returned my clone to puma to make f2s. I was a lucky recipient of some f2s as well. on my next to pop list.

Fiveleggedgoat- is that maj pothead n myself clone or from the original seed or the f2s? very pretty looks like was a hydro girl if im not mistaken? that's how my white looks grown in coco, but that's prob the most caked ive seen decap other than mine. great fuckin job bro

the original clone from our gardens
picture.php

in soil back in the day
picture.php

first coco girls decap on R and MemoryLoss on L both jaws gear
picture.php

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
yo 5LG here that white for comparisons pretty damn similar
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

damn those are some old ass pics but was fun lookin back on them
jaws gears is the shit if ya get a chance run it hes a good friend n there will always be a spot in my garden filled with his creations
thanks bro

D

DJXXPLATINUM

HAVE A BUNCH OF HIS GOIN RIGHT NOW...BUT AFTER THE PICS, DECAPITATION HAS MOVED TO THE FRONT FOR POPPING....I HAVE LIKE, 30 MORE OF HIS TO POP...DJ

P

puma

thank a bunch guys for the all the kind words its been a long road but im liking where im at this point.

speaking of the DECAPITATION I just hit her again with more BANANA KUSH pollen making a second round of a strain im calling TRIBAL FRUIT. have not seen any grown out yet but im betting they will give out some solid ass buds with great resin coverage and a kick in the head for a stone.

finally got a big batch of RASPBERRY COOKIES on the move and those should prove super sweet in more ways then one.

much thanks & respect homies.

peace:ying:

D

DJXXPLATINUM

JUS TOOK CV BLACKBERRY COOKIES CUTS...ONLY HAD ONE AND IT TURNED OUT GIRL....RASBERRY COOKIES...YUMMMMMMMM..JAWS' ALIEN COOKIES UP NEXT IN THE COOKIE MADNESS I HAVE GOIN ON...DJ

P

puma

very interested in those BLACKBERRY COOKIES keep me posted on whats up with those.

thank you:ying:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Raspberry cookies sounds like a winner... Raspberry og x gsc??? Love the raz og think there will be some insane favors in them...

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
thank a bunch guys for the all the kind words its been a long road but im liking where im at this point.

speaking of the DECAPITATION I just hit her again with more BANANA KUSH pollen making a second round of a strain im calling TRIBAL FRUIT. have not seen any grown out yet but im betting they will give out some solid ass buds with great resin coverage and a kick in the head for a stone.

finally got a big batch of RASPBERRY COOKIES on the move and those should prove super sweet in more ways then one.

much thanks & respect homies.

Was Bubba Ho Tep the first round of these? They made their way into my garden.

Decapitation x Insane banana kush f9

picture.php

picture.php

These genetics rock!

P

puma

arthritis :ying:
let me see if I can clear this up for you my friend.

I made the DECAPITATION years ago and I sent some f1 seeds to a few ppl and MAJ POTHEAD was one of those cool cats, he inturn shared her with his friends and from what ive been able to follow several of those dude still have here in there gardens.

awhile back after much wants from many ppl I decided to make some DECAPITATION f2 but the problem was I only had three ORIGINAL seeds left in house so if I was going to have any real shot of making the f2's I was going to need an ORIGINAL CUT back so I talked with MAJ POTHEAD and he got together with SIRSMOKE and luckly the cut was ready and was sent my way.

now all this time that had passed sense sending MAJ the f2 seeds he had made a few hybrids with her himself {very smart} and one of those was his BUBBA HO-TEP, now the bubba ho-tep was made by taking a DECAPITAION OGRI cut and hitting her with some pollen from an INSANE BANANA KUSH which just happen to be another strain that I had made awhile back and sent to MAJ.

as far as your Question go's the answer will be NO there is/was no real relastionship between the two other then a couple of the same genetics in the mix.

the BUBBA HO-TEP has INSANE BANANA KUSH {F7} as the father the TRIBAL FRUIT has the BANANA KUSH {F9} pollen so the banana differences are two f-gens and an addition of the INSANE JANE.

any more Question just ask bro:ying:

P

puma

RVD im JAWS and JAWS is me, and were the same dude you know from the farm.