What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

True OG

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
got one going into flower tomorrow ;)

Awesome, hope you post a pic or two along the way.

I just got mine potted up in a 3.4 gallon airpot. Of course this turned her into a floppy bitch. Oh well, I'll just have to do some proppin for that floppin.

Here she is showing off that nice strong structure we all love so much lol.

picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well I have one just in flower that will definitely show me what the True is about.

That first one I put in just didn't have enough light in veg. I still have her in the flower room but I'm thinking of culling her now that I've seen her looking proper.

Here is the first one I moved in to flower. super viney and really quite spindly.

picture.php

Now, she's healthy enough, just didn't get off on the right foot.

Compare that with this next girl I just put in. This bitch is ready to go!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yeah, may have to cull the first one. I could use the airpot she's sitting in, not to mention the space she'll take up.

H

highsteppa

about 1/2 through running this cut and its yielding alot heavier than the other 2 ogs next to it. It stretches all over the place, but also is very quick to throw producing branches from the nodes. Great growing plant and it really has a skittles smell aside from typical og.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
A few pics of my True, day 43.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She's a pretty big girl and it looks like she'll yield pretty damn good. Rock hard for sure and still has ??? 3 weeks?

What do folks take her at? I'm guessing 9? Does she go 10?

Smell is incredible as has been said.

Haven't got her dialed in yet, I'm sure I can do better with her in subsequent runs. She had a rough start in flower but picked back up and is humming along now.

Be back in a few weeks with harvest pics

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Looking good Phillthy! What day you at? We gotta be close.

Got my answer to the "how long" question on post #1 of this thread lol. 70 days it is.

Latest posts

Latest posts