What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

True OG

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 71 harvest flicks
been curing over a month now. smell is outta control. smells like og soaked skittles or something, tastes exactly the same. cut came from avalon/garden of dreams seeds. grown in ss#4 with pbp+calmag+hygrozyme. nothing else. best flavor ive coaxed outta any buds yet. had to share this one with yall :dance013:

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
couple more

sent a sample to be tested, cant wait to see the results. one bong rip of this shit hits as hard as a dab of most other strains.

anyone else run this cut or know any info on this one(lol)?? ive heard it also goes by holy grail og which was supposedly elites personal cut??

whiteberrieS

Veteran
I've gotten some 'True OG' from a dispensary before but I think you must've stumbled upon the Honest OG haha, cuz the True I had wasn't that sexy/basic OG stuff.

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
A fruity Og, those vines are stacked to the brim too! thanks for sharing, hows about them test results TBC.....

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yuuummmy!
WOW!
how long was she vegged ?
about 6 weeks. lots of topping n pinching to keep her in check

I've gotten some 'True OG' from a dispensary before but I think you must've stumbled upon the Honest OG haha, cuz the True I had wasn't that sexy/basic OG stuff.

yea you never know with them flowers at the dispensaries. i only trust this is what it is because it came directly from the breeders hands and schwoop is a stand up bro. just missed out on the ghost cut...

A fruity Og, those vines are stacked to the brim too! thanks for sharing, hows about them test results TBC.....

i wouldnt really say fruity, just some heavy lemon/candy smells in that crazy og smell. its only just started to come on strong the last week.

*side note. i hit this cut up with pollen from a few different stinky rez 4sd males. expect some to hit the server fund next month...*

aligee

Veteran
this True cut is next up to be flowered over >>>here...then the >>>Ghost>>!!!

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Damn Ghost!!!

I've heard of the True cut, haven't seen many pics.

That is one SEXY girl!! Love the looks of her, ton of buds on that plant!

Looks like the TRUTH:tiphat: What kinda yield with a 6 week veg bro? Looks like you made the most out of the space she took up.....props

GOT DANK

Veteran
dam sick job bro. true og is same as oakersdam og cut. my boy ESK drop those at avalon. danks bro. sup ghost??? im still wait for those beans. i can't wait. hit me up when ur back in Cali. peace

Latest posts

Latest posts