What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Legend OgK

bensittinback

i had this cut for 3 years and lost it due to theft!!!!! makes me slobber when i think about the smell and taste!!!! i MISS HER!!!!! BSB

Aint got no kush...

Aint got no kush...

Can you compare to sour d or chemdog? That familiar dank or something different? If I was ever fortunate enough to grow the kush, Legend would have me gazin hard!

Peacin proppin homies

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can you compare to sour d or chemdog? That familiar dank or something different? If I was ever fortunate enough to grow the kush, Legend would have me gazin hard!

Peacin proppin homies

I would argue that the legend is the original version of the SFV befor it relocated there and got the name change, lemon fuely funk. if i had to associate the legend with any other OG kush its the sfv only more pure, not the background hashy taste common with many other OG's

V

Veg N Out

Come on guys...Krome magically has a OG since 1996 that he never mention one time but has shown off the blockhead and white clone he had out in FL since he got on the board ...Krome grew TK S1 once he came out to Cali .... Ya'll don't think it's curious that at this time magically every one has TK and also the Legend OG Kush is born??? Put the pieces together ya'll.....Personally never tried the "Legend"...I'm sure it's fire, please don't read these words as me knocking it..Not once have I said that it is not the bee's knees, because it very well may be..but come on please let's not go and make up MORE stories about OG when none of us really know..Bless!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
one of the many reason's i did "not" want to post her...take it for what it is folks..just another ogk.......those that have her....enjoy her....

V

Veg N Out

one of the many reason's i did "not" want to post her...take it for what it is folks..just another ogk.......those that have her....enjoy her....

$, you're speaking to my point exactly. My last post speaks to cats like Al Botross making claims like the Legend is the original SFV....Shit like that gotta stop..Things aint so because you want them to be ya'll...they just are how they are..If the legend OG is a dank og, then let it be just that, lets not add any extra BS...

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A question was asked and I tried my best to answer, I guess thats wrong?

Now my 2 cents Ive had the legend off and on from cuts given to me, and Krome (T) had zero to do with it I get my cuts from the same person that gave Tk, the White and so Many others to Krome. And lately the only thing hes handing out is Holy Bible versus.

So sit back relax and enjoy your Chilli , cornbread and maybe a lime Rickey - Douchebag

DirtEhandZ

I also hav her.. She is hands down the best... No need to argue. Haters will hate. It's kept in a tight circle. I was lucky to be gifted with some

Latest posts

Latest posts