What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Abja Roots flower pictures

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
The Baylien #4 has a nice stone to it. It's heavier than a sour, but not as much as the SFV OG. The taste is very high in Limonene, which really comes out in the cure.

I haven't run any full tables of these yet. I think the Baylien #4 would easily yield 1.5lb/1kw, while the Mendobreath UV would do over 1lb/1kw. It doesn't stack as well as the Baylien #4.

Dognponyshow

I keep hoping to see a pic of your face baylien#10, I always appreciate a breeders preference over the hives. You still have her going?

Abja Roots

Veteran
Baylien #10
It's coming along nicely. I'll be keeping a few of these around, but will be shutting down temporarily due to some issues with the county. I'll be looking for a new place in the future, but thankfully a temporary opportunity has opened up for me.
picture.php

Ollie

Veteran
The #10 looks to bulk up alot more than #4, thanks for the post.

WIsh You all the best and glad a opportunity got UP.

Blessings

Abja Roots

Veteran
The #10 is thicker and more squat than the #4, but I like how the #4 grows more. It is more suitable to large scale cultivation than the #10.

Oregon Lemons Day 65
picture.php

Abja Roots

Veteran
Wow nice, that's an archive strain right? Does it smell like it sounds?

It is and it does. I don't smoke joints, but my friend said it tasted good the whole way through. The FaceOff OG crosses they put out have been pretty nice. Glad I have a few packs of some of the other crosses. The Pie Face has been on the short list to get popped. I imagine the Cherry Pie x Face Off OG combination would be really nice.

Dognponyshow

Baylien #10
It's coming along nicely. I'll be keeping a few of these around, but will be shutting down temporarily due to some issues with the county. I'll be looking for a new place in the future, but thankfully a temporary opportunity has opened up for me.
View Image

I really dig the looks and the described stature of the #10. Sorry to hear the county is so problematic, seems to be an effort to initiate a fire sale. Keep on stoking and putting out that scorchin fire bro.

Grizz

Veteran
I can see a mass migration north in the future, this start our own town , I will be the mayor and treasurer .

Abja Roots

Veteran
I can see a mass migration north in the future, this start our own town , I will be the mayor and treasurer .

Best idea yet. For whatever reason it feels like they're cracking down more now than they were before. Years ago my thinking was that if you kept a low profile, kept your mouth shut, and paid your bills. You would more than likely not have any issues. It seems like with all the attention this industry has been getting, the more of a target we've become. As someone far wiser than me once said, "The game is to be sold...not told".

Baylien #6 (Day 63)
picture.php

Scrappy-doo

Looking good in here. That Oregon Lemons is sexy. Got me thinking about my pack. Heard mixed reviews so I put it to the side. That's gotta be the best pic I've seen. What are your thoughts on the strain?

Grizz

Veteran
Best idea yet. For whatever reason it feels like they're cracking down more now than they were before. Years ago my thinking was that if you kept a low profile, kept your mouth shut, and paid your bills. You would more than likely not have any issues. It seems like with all the attention this industry has been getting, the more of a target we've become. As someone far wiser than me once said, "The game is to be sold...not told".

Baylien #6 (Day 63)
View Image

its big business , greedy fucks want it all for themselves. they eliminate all the ones they can . more money for them.

Abja Roots

Veteran
its big business , greedy fucks want it all for themselves. they eliminate all the ones they can . more money for them.

I agree. I'm having to scrap my next round of indoor(which is 3 weeks in) since I'm pretty sure they'll be coming back with an inspection warrant. Then I have to tear the whole room down. Even if there's not plants in there, they'll hit you with code violations for not pulling permits. Who wants to go and pull permits for what is clearly an indoor grow space, when there's no licensed grows out here?

Big business is coming for the $$$$. No doubt about that.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
that's worse than where I'm at dude, and where I'm at has always been one of he least friendly areas of the state...they ignore indoor at homes for the most part unless there is stolen power...commercial not so much though, they will rip your door off the hinges in a hurry with nothing more than "you didn't file an occupational permit" or something like that with the city...and outdoor is strictly off limits, they rolled a guy around he corner from me at the end of last season with ONE plant in his backyard...

Abja Roots

Veteran
I'm really surprised by the push on the indoor out here. The outdoor I saw coming, but I thought it would be geared towards the guys doing 99 plants in full sun.

It's their loss at the end of the day. Lots of people will be feeling the effects of the decreased economic output up here.

I've had people tell me to move to calaveras county, and others have told me to move to Yuba. At the end of the day California is one of the worst states to run a business in, and they tax us to high hell. I'm exploring all of my options at this point, and we'll see where I land.

Abja Roots

Veteran
Looking good in here. That Oregon Lemons is sexy. Got me thinking about my pack. Heard mixed reviews so I put it to the side. That's gotta be the best pic I've seen. What are your thoughts on the strain?

Everyone that has tried it so far has really liked it. I didn't do the original seed hunt on this one, so I don't know what the rest of them came out like. This is my second time running it, and I think I'll have a better idea after it comes down. It has been very vigorous, seems to yield well, and has a great nose to it. I like the structure as well, and it's one of the earlier finishers in the garden. I would give it a run if you're looking for something with a lemony nose to it.