What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ECSD x SFV OG bx1

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow bro that looks like some sure fire there.. Nice job

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great Spicoli! Got some meat on her bones for sure bro,

Pthway, good to see you got the ball rolling! I think we'll have a good amount of people joining us soon.

Some shots from this morning...one shot of each.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
I

idoreallytry

nice brohter those girls look great ur enviroment must be dialed in man,,, sweet brother,,,peace

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think she may have been called OGeezle in another thread. This and Coastal Collision were tossed around as names for ECSDxOG, the latter being more accepted.....Call her what you want, just don't call her late for dinner
Peace!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had the gals out for a feeding this morning and they smell glorious....Two of them are really showing more Sativa from the Diesel side and two are chunky topped and much shorter. No lemon smell on any of em'! They all smell like Diesel for now...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Sleepy

Veteran
damn fine work!

damn fine work!

soon you'll be using it at the olympics like this fella:

very nice work...you say about halfway done?!?!

wow...get the stakes ready, they look like they will be heavy yielders!!:tree: