What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

poppp goes the prophet

Adrift

Veteran
thanks paulo!!!

here are some more pics of the blockhead, she is just so sexy i cant stop snapping pics of her!!!

she is only 32 days in if im not mistaken, so god only knows what day 65 will look like!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

happy smoking everyone

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^blockhead!!!- super sweet smell for now, seems to me that its one of those plants that will stink 100000 times harder once dried! already such great bag appeal and huge dense nugs! could not be happier with this gal

picture.php

^prophet- smells like super dank cantaloupe, very funky aroma, one of the best smellers in the room as of now -masssssive buds 2!
for being related to pre98, im shocked cause the buds are HUGEEEEE.... def seems to be leaning on the tang tang side, as its not very bubba dom.. either way tho, im very excited and pumped to smoke this stuff!!!

ill be back with more shots in a week or so, pce!!!

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Plenty of sugar on those ladies, i like it!
I´m so pleased with my Prophet that i´m finding it hard to not bring her down ;)

G

Guest 88950

very nice bro........the Prophet definitly favors the bh father.

the gnome

Veteran
man the prophets are looking nice adrift!
lots o frost, smells good and big hard nugz.
steele was knocking out of the ball park with the prophet and BH releases!!
I'll get some gals in my next prophet grow,
all the seeds I have left should be females...cough cough :shucks:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Lookin dangerous Adrift!!

The Mob Boss and the Ultra Sonja really pack on the sugar. But damn that BlockHead looks to out shine them both. U see selfhemployed's mob boss in the POTM?? sick

Adrift

Veteran
thanks everyone!!!!

paladin420, i sure did, that shit loooked dankkkkkk!!!!!

the gnome- i cant wait to see what you do with the prophet!!thanks for the kind words :)

ssh-forsure man!

paulo-ahhh i feel you man! the smell is just so intoxicating! but worth the wait :)

thanks again everyone!

OPT

that prophet packs on the hairs fast huh?

mines only at 22 days and its farther along then what normal shit is at day 35...is steele sure these go 70 days? lol

OPT

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
that prophet packs on the hairs fast huh?

mines only at 22 days and its farther along then what normal shit is at day 35...is steele sure these go 70 days? lol

OPT

I have no problem takin his stuff a little early ;) 60-65 days.....

just went over 75 with my US Merlot. She sure did pack it on at the end.

Its the blockhead.although bubba is a resin bomb I hear