What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Highest Yielding Indoor Strain??

Guest423

Veteran
whats up? i was just wondering what is the highest yielding indoor strain that ya'll have grown? i'm lookin to order another strain soon and i'm going yield as the main concern this time, but if one yields a little less but has better potency and or taste then i'd choose that.....so whats your high yielder in your garden?

peace

Last edited:
G

I dunno but I am tired of seeing blasts posts and not knowing who the chick in his avatar is...so if you know bro who is she?

Amd

definately had best results with serious seeds chronic.no-one has matched her yield :)

cropmanagement

biggie smalls....afghai/ginger smell. Its a confusing high, like you need to sit down forrreal. Was not upset to run out though.

G

Stay away from HDF, you'll be lucky to even find a keeper in a pack of seeds. You really can't go wrong with a nice skunk, if you're looking for yield. Most skunks also have a nice buzz, and a nice bag appeal.

AK 47 is nice yielder, top notch smoke

try sensi star from paradise seeds, the buds arent that dense but its been the highest yeilding an biggest budded plant ive grown so far. critical mass is great too, my gfs dad grows it an gets great yeilds and the pot is KILLER taste soooooo good

CaptJamesTKirk

I grow for quality, not quanitity.

That said - - none of my top shelf plants are good yeilders, but what they do yeild is the best in the region.

LSD, C99, NYCD, and AK-47 are my heavy hitters. The AK is a recent addition - couple good plants - a couple that are too leaffy for most conisures, and a couple that are pretty touchy to grow; but a better yeilder than most the others mentioned.

Has beens are Leada Uno, Pot of Gold, Skunk !'s, New Purple Power and B-52. All of which I couldn't give the buds away after harvesting the good shit. Why grow it if nobody wants it?

When you fire a doobie and EVERYBODY compliments ya - ya did good.

Pictured is a throw away Mr Bubble, NOBODY is impressed next is a little LSD - - and lightweights think it's laced with something - I'm an old stoner and it's deffintaly a top 5 lifetime

Last edited:

MedUser420

Ultimate Indica gave me massive yields. Reefermans hashplant also yielded quite well. Both were fairly potent too!

G

the ultimate indica is definately a huge yielder!!!

i have been very happy with trainwreck

Guest423

Veteran
mr. nice has them at seedsboutique

anyone else got their huge yeilders they want to give props to?

also how about big yeilders that are easy to trim...or any strain!!

Last edited:

ewegrow

I keep a nl x bigbud. The yield is great. The stone is good (not crazy fantastic, but we're talking yield here). The NL gives this cross a better punch than plain ol' bigbud, without compromising yield too much.

I believe that critical mass is the same as bigbud but the parents are reversed(Afghani x Original Skunk #1)?

my2cents

ewegrow

BOZWELL

Sour wonder by rez
I got huge colas ,the plant was lst'ed and I got cola form beer can size to 2liter bottle size and this was with a 400w in basic soil with basic nutes
if I got about 5+dry oz per plant imagiane what it would do under big light in a proper set up
and the smoke was top notch tastey, potent and smelt great

Latest posts

Latest posts