What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ding does Jelly Hash

dingbat

made with qwiso and blonde kif

then after i pressed it in my hands a little

picture.php

i will upload more when i start making more batches :D enjoy!

catcherintheye

Ive done BHO and pure cystals that dropped off onto my cardboard poster paper I use to trim on.

Its beautiful, the tooth of the poster paper serves as a perfect abrasive to hold only whole trichrome glands, so when my stuff is really dry cos im damn lazy and never trim in time, the trichs break off and I can just dust off the plant matter and the trichs remain on the paper.

I pick them up with my index finger running it along the paper all the trichs get stuck to my finger and by the time im done collecting they have melted into the sexiest charasand I literally peeled it off my finger in a whole piece.

Only once a harvest tho and its sooo minimal, hence why i mixed it with BHO, on its own it bubbles like BHO purgin, sick nasty. This year I had to purposely do it, the trichs didnt break off as easy so I lightly dropped the nuggs onto the poster to dislodge trichs, youd be surprised how pure this shit is without screens or bags.

G

Guest 168361

i made some jelly the other day....came out a bit gooier than that....probably too much oil....redicliously potent tho

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Very nice stuff mate, i just love jelly hash, or dings jelly as you call it... Must be a strong smoke, I really love the mox

some picts from my homemade nepali jelly, different batches, in the same spirit !

catcherintheye

could you mix up kief fine leaf and bho to make a milder smoke

yessir, Ive seen (and this is gross) collectives that sell shake that bho has been extracted onto. Ive also seen shake mixed with BHO and Honey buds(bho soaked buds)

Jelly hash=kif/BHO

Honey Bud= Buds soaked in BHO

and I would assume. U could call the shake honey shake lol.

Ding It seems almost insulting to call something that pure kif. When I think kif, I think run of the mill shitty tumbled green grief.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yessir, Ive seen (and this is gross) collectives that sell shake that bho has been extracted onto. Ive also seen shake mixed with BHO and Honey buds(bho soaked buds)

Jelly hash=kif/BHO

Honey Bud= Buds soaked in BHO

and I would assume. U could call the shake honey shake lol.

Ding It seems almost insulting to call something that pure kif. When I think kif, I think run of the mill shitty tumbled green grief.

How dast them call that kief! Pristine kief deserves more respect!!

While possibly a profit effort by the local evil and nefareous dispensaries if they don't offer full disclosure, I have routinely taken powdered sugar trim and mixed it with BHO, to supply the masses with Cannabuttons, that typically are out of medication and suffering during the annual dry season before outdoor harvests.

I just extract it and give it away from donations, and no one complains. In fact, they rave about their potency, smoothness, and effect.

The solution may be as simple as being honest and charging a fair price. It is all good, just some better than others.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran

:laughing:

For personal use only :) got me high for 15 days, Chillum all the way... Mmm if I smoked that now I'ld probably be out of this world...
Pretty much 1.5g in a chillum kick the ass of 6 heavy smokers for an hour, and heavy nepali smokers !

catcherintheye

HOO HOO! TITOON!

Gray they are evil profit hungry bastards. The shake was leaf and not sugar trim, these folk dont know much about green aside from "so is money". They were really nasty leaves, not mixed with extract, but literally had been extracted onto. I couldnt imagine purgin that.

Cannabuttons like edible? or smokable?

catcherintheye

Check out How to make QWISO, theres a thread here called QWISO easiest way to make hash, Then check out how to make kif (you need mesh screen)

Then you mix the two together:good:

Latest posts

Latest posts