What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical Greenhouse 2010

Z10N

LDK and Panama Red

LDK and Panama Red

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:ying::tiphat::ying:

Ganja baba

Veteran
looking really good my mate , seems you got the green finger for sure . bet the smells change daily when you walk into the green house all the different strains . yum yum

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Absolutely fantastic. What a world we would have if we could all do that. I envy you great job.

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Z1ON looks like you have def been very busy...hows the LemonDustKush treating you?.....does it get he Pale Ale smell/flav?...my bros here call it Beer weed...great herb tho and that was AB-Normal or me on those as its a rather compex hybrid..good to see her running tho....
I can't imagine how much work all that is...but it all looks very healthy....I'd like to talk flower times with you as you have some that look to want to finish later than their being able to, giving you those lil pepper size buds..
Ive been very busy myself but will be around a bit mnore soon...stick wit it man and hope alls been well for ya...looks great man...stay kewl
FOE20

K

Karma Genetics

I am Silent........................................ What a nice dream garden.

love?

Hehe guys I think the only way to get a job like this is to become self-employed. ;)

Anyone can do it!

But you gotta have real skills to pull it off as well as Z10N.

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Whats wrong with a little bacon&eggs? You guys vegetarians? Maybe a lil early for meat, but sometimes its all good with some salty swine!

Z10N

Hi guys I am a sinner what can I do :D god will forgive my passion for the tasty pink beast.

how I got this job is a bit complex and a long story I can write a book soon!
I'm a living proof that if you have a dream you believe in strong enough it will come true!...
I never imagined to be in this position, I guess i'm very lucky , but also I put a lot of effort on making connections with the right people, investing time and almost all my money in this passion I have...

peace and respect to all you guys and girls

Z10N

some new pics

some new pics

picture.php

Dry lemon dust kush
picture.php

more LDK
picture.php

LDK
picture.php

BHO

picture.php

Super Star

More to come friends!:ying:

Last edited:

fireman

Wow my friend that BHO look incredible. I bet 2 rips of that and your good for hours!!!

Keep up the good work my friend

1000ARMSofKALI

picture.php

Dry lemon dust kush

yummy! :good:

"what else can the judges do? than gotta.. gotta.. gotta.. set joeshmoe FREEE!!!"

Representing everyone
Free joeshmoe now, if we can
From the clutches oof the man
Let him free, lift the lid
Bring him to his wife and kids.

kali:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts