What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

nickman

Veteran
That’s AWSOME, a seedling with trich’s like that...!!!...

The dud-Si-dos looks real good too...!!!...

Goats

I have some pics. First up is this seedling from the Chem 91' x Locktite testers from Redeyed Genetics. First for me, a seedling with trich's on it. Not even showing sex yet !

View Image

Here's a couple female's of the Glue BX5, a few weeks into flower.

View Image

View Image

This is a Glue BX2 male. He's in flower too, just for a few chucks here and there.

View Image

if you scope a lot of plants in veg you will see little trichs on 'em, but i don't think i've ever seen a plant that visibly frosty in veg.

i'll be watching for that one to finish for sure. :tiphat:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Wonder if that could be a unicorn male then?

That's what I'm hoping for, lol. I want it to be a male. Especially seeing how I have permission to use the males for a personal chuck.

if you scope a lot of plants in veg you will see little trichs on 'em, but i don't think i've ever seen a plant that visibly frosty in veg.

i'll be watching for that one to finish for sure. :tiphat:

I have a scope that goes to like 250x. So I have seen what your talking about. I've seen trich's on leaves that to the naked eye, look trichless.

scrogrow

That's what I'm hoping for, lol. I want it to be a male. Especially seeing how I have permission to use the males for a personal chuck

I have a scope that goes to like 250x. So I have seen what your talking about. I've seen trich's on leaves that to the naked eye, look trichless.

Knocking it out the park cuzzo!!

Aspenou812

Veteran
hey boys.... Mind if a lady swings by and catches up for a second.... DTOG.... You got a mention over at the other place... Lil love.... Go check it out...

scrogrow

Hey dubs quick question?????

Just popped the alien rift f2 and silver crisp aswell

Do ya want me to do a @dubs diary? I figure over the foreseeable future it might help to have a thread for your work? or do ya want me to just add updates in here bro?

STAY blessed and not long till some days off eh?

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Hey dubs quick question?????

Just popped the alien rift f2 and silver crisp aswell

Do ya want me to do a @dubs diary? I figure over the foreseeable future it might help to have a thread for your work? or do ya want me to just add updates in here bro?

STAY blessed and not long till some days off eh?

You can do one of you want. Totally up to you.

And I'm still alive guys, lol. I have some pics. Just been busy and then lazy, lol. Took down the Dub-si-do's at like 12 weeks. I'll have dry shots soon.

Seeds I planted recently are coming up. Few Deadhead F2's, Triangle Kush Cookies x Polynesian Cookie Haze, and some Stardaweg IX F2's.

Found another Dubble Headed seed plant that's a female. So that makes 2 Tha Melon and 2 Dubble Headed females , from 4 or 5 seeds of each. Next seeds up I think will be some Cherry Rider(Cherry Pie x Night Rider).

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I have pics

F91

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
New rig I picked up. Hits real nice.

picture.php

Mighty K

picture.php

picture.php

Gorilla's in the Rift - I can't fucking wait to see the size and looks of the flowers.(I made the seeds of this one)

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
nutty ! plant got some frost.

that 1st "mighty k" picture looks like squidward from spongebob. :)

did you keep cuts of that specific gorilla in the rift? central cola domme is my shit!!!!

ow, & sfv4dd in the mothertent is the jerry stackhouse? doesnt matter wither way. she some sexy & easy to grow.

Yeah man that Mighty K is beasting this round. Flowers are rock hard. And yes the SFV4DD I started calling that specific plant Jerry Stackhouse(kashkr0p came up with the name, so he gets all the credit). I haven't cloned that specific GITR .....yet. Prolly Monday or Tuesday night I'll clone her.

The taste of those flowers of SFV4DD is nuts too. Like an amplified OG cut. Makes my mouth water just smelling it. I'd love to make seeds with her....which I already got permission too. Just can't sell the seeds, which I didn't plan on doing anyway.

Goats

Yeah man that Mighty K is beating this round. Flowers are rock hard. And yes the SFV4DD I started calling that specific plant Jerry Stackhouse(kashkr0p came up with the name, so he gets all the credit). I haven't cloned that specific GITR .....yet. Prolly Monday or Tuesday night I'll clone her.

The taste of those flowers of SFV4DD is nuts too. Like an amplified OG cut. Makes my mouth water just smelling it. I'd love to make seeds with her....which I already got permission too. Just can't sell the seeds, which I didn't plan on doing anyway.

still have og3 pollen to hit it with? :biggrin:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
still have og3 pollen to hit it with? :biggrin:

Yes. I have a second collection of pollen. Don't know how viable it is, or if it is at all. But I plan on using that to make more Dub-si-dos seeds. I think Chem4 BX2 pollen or even Dub-si-dos pollen would mix well with the cut. Decisions, decisions. Lol.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
You know what's crazy guys ? When a person is trying to justify their behavior and they try taking something you said out of context and spin it to suite their agenda. Like saying I might cull a cut because I have a few similar cuts. But before deciding to do that, gonna do a side-by-side. That's what was said. So then a person holds onto that one post for over a year, and tries to use it as ammo in an argument. That right there is some shit like my wife would do, lol.