What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PGE nightmare

ridgedogs

I was recently visiting friends Mendocino county who are indoor growers.The last time they went in to pay their pge bills $2500+- they were told that anyone with a bill over $1000 have to fill out a tax form. Another was told that anyone with a bill over $1k that didnt fill out the form would be sent a warning and then a cease and desist letter. Thin gs are really getting fucked up here.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m sure PGE knows exactly how much it costs to run a basic household.

How many ID growers are using more than $1000/month when they’re NOT burning their lights?

shaggyballs

Veteran
I have been hearing for a while now that bills over 5K watts are going to get red flagged and then the compliance checks start after that.

There is a real shitstorm ahead.

ridgedogs

Pge always turned a blind eye and just kept counting there massive cash payments. I don't know what's changed. They will surly be out a lot of money if they did shut everyone down.

Nope, they'll just raise rates, again, even more. Bastards.
What changed was the state tax man decided it was time to get paid.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
I was recently visiting friends Mendocino county who are indoor growers.The last time they went in to pay their pge bills $2500+- they were told that anyone with a bill over $1000 have to fill out a tax form. Another was told that anyone with a bill over $1k that didnt fill out the form would be sent a warning and then a cease and desist letter. Thin gs are really getting fucked up here.
wonder what company paid off officials to crack down?

ridgedogs

You know there's f'ing corporate lobbyist involved in the scene now. Most of the commercial grows are corporations because they can pitch to venture capitalists and private investors for start up money.

Calgrow

The days of small grows being profitable are over. Anyone growing more then a few lights will be sitting on stuff next year.

bakedjon

Look up agenda 2030.... Its all part of a greater plan to build smart cities and force people to live in a new way.... They started with the community aggragated energy which allowed communities to see the energy use, the goal is the make us all use a certain amount. To limit us in the name of saving the planet, while they chemtrail us every day and do as they please to it... In Humboldt its the Redwood Community Energy Authority or something like that now, and I have been being told the same things... Not sure what to do on somethings. I am a share cropper and many of my friends are worried as they feel like they are going to get in trouble no matter what. I guess I am preparing to buy a bunch of generators and if they come cut off the power b/c you won't let them in your doors without a warrant, then I guess its start a diesel grow for every ten houses, or so, or move to a new state where you are closer to the markets anyways....

Decisions............

Good luck... We fought to get where we are, we have to keep fighting. I have permits in, but in order to build out what I am doing, I have to do something to keep the funds flowing to be able to keep head above water...

ridgedogs

I disagree Calgro. Small grows generally have low overhead. If I can produce quality indoor at a cost of $300 a pound and sell it on the blackmarket for $1500-$1700 how would that not be sustainable?

Calgrow

I disagree Calgro. Small grows generally have low overhead. If I can produce quality indoor at a cost of $300 a pound and sell it on the blackmarket for $1500-$1700 how would that not be sustainable?

I guarantee you will not be getting $1500-$1700 very much longer. Those prices are not sustainable at all.

ridgedogs

Prices were lower($1200) now going up again. You want to buy weed at a dispensary you can only buy in eights @ $45-$50 and eighth plus up to 30% sales tax? Thats whats not sustainable.

N

naturalbornkilr

Anybody else seen or heard of this? They(pge) hasn't said anything to me but I haven't had a high bill in a few months. I was planning a winter run but not going to if this is true. If it is true it will have a devistating impact on my local area that has thousands of indoor grows, especially because local officials already sent hundreds of cease and desist letters to outdoor and greenhouse growers across the county at the beginning of this year.

comtesse

PGE acting as a law enforcement agency

PGE acting as a law enforcement agency

I think the point here might be that why is PGE acting like a law enforcement agency or like a government agency?

Latest posts

Latest posts