What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Early Bubba Hash - limited edition

MaryMaven

Well, look who's getting dressed for the party....

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hey dubi,

Thanks for the amazing pictures and analysis of the flowers from those samples. When I saw the results of Early Bubba #1 I thought that would be a truly special plant. Really high THC and CBD together! I have the Early Bubba Hash planned for outdoor next season with maybe one or two other high CBD varieties from CBD Crew. Really glad of the high CBD results, I bet you're very pleased.

Compared with the other Erdpurt hybrids (black domina X erd, PCK X erd etc), did any of those have high CBD content?

Thanks Kalbhairav :)

Yes, we are indeed very happy with the CBD rich lines we have found, hope they help to widen up a bit the current CBD genepool available to growers.

We didn't have the chance to analyze PCK x ErdPurt but Black Domina x ErdPurt was analyzed before its release and the analysis didn't show high CBD content.

I'm sure you will enjoy with Early Bubba Hash this season! ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
View Image View Image

7 weeks mas o menos. Coffee/Kush stank. Smells great.

View Image

First dried nug tester. I cut this one at 7 weeks and let the rest of the plant go 5 more days. Very dense, smooth and nice taste. Got a clone from it I'll grow out again.

Hi OlDirtyHuman,

Really nice looking afghani buds :) Glad you are enjoying with the first Early Bubba Hash smoking tests and that you plan to grow her again!

Hope she provides good medicine and pleasant moments! :yes:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
My 4 EBH are one week into flower now...not much to see yet, but I expect in the next week or so they'll start showing something, then I'll get a bit more particular with the pictures. :) They sure are big, strong plants. I topped them for 4 main colas each. I think if I'd had more room for the grow, I could have topped for 6 or 8 and they would have happily complied and put on that many big colas. heh.

View Image

Hi MaryMaven,

You really have green hands :) Your Early Bubba Hashes are enjoying a lot your good cares :huggg:

They look very well developed, very healthy and happy, excellent branching as well for an almost pure afghani of this kind, i really like your style.

Thanks a lot for your frequet updates. Best wishes for the rest of the flowering!

MaryMaven

Hi MaryMaven,

You really have green hands :) Your Early Bubba Hashes are enjoying a lot your good cares :huggg:

They look very well developed, very healthy and happy, excellent branching as well for an almost pure afghani of this kind, i really like your style.

Thanks a lot for your frequet updates. Best wishes for the rest of the flowering!

:wave: Hi Dubi! Thank you so much for the kind words - means a lot coming from a guru like you! :thank you:

I simply cannot say enough good things about Ace seeds; the customer service or the genetics! These girls are big and strong, and vigorous - basically, I really wasted at least two seeds this grow because I could have easily have filled the same space with just one to two plants. I'll know better next time!

Peace
Maven

MaryMaven

Day 21 happy shots....:)

picture.php

picture.php

They still have a slight coffee-leaning aroma, but what I am loving is the smell of rosemary that I'm really starting to pick up from them more than the coffee...it is just lovely. That strong α-Pinene terp is really coming through. I want to use their stems for bbq skewers :D

Peace
Maven

Last edited:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Real nice smoke.
The CBD doesn't seem to take away from the potency at all.

A good trait to have. Maybe your plant had a higher percentage of thc? Maybe, maybe not. The terps probably have a lot to do with it as well.

Was your yeild healthy?

Not huge, but super dense buds. I'm too lazy to feed them much differently from my sativas so that probably doesn't help my yields.

MM and ODH you guys are really making me excited to pop these seeds, such beautiful pictures hope mine will end up looking half as good outdoors as yours do.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely, shiny and promising flowers, MaryMaven :)

Keep up the good work :yes:

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Lovely grow report!!.
Last summer I bought five feminized seeds and grew them in the outdoor patch and the smoke was very stoney for being such an early outdoor strain. Half to three quarters pound per plant, able to harvest here early September. Two thumbs up!!

MaryMaven

MaryMaven, I'm really enjoying your grow. Thank you for the regular updates. Peace

Thank you, farmerlion. I'm really enjoying this grow. Such happy, easy plants - they spoil me!

MM and ODH you guys are really making me excited to pop these seeds, such beautiful pictures hope mine will end up looking half as good outdoors as yours do.

Mdh, I can't wait to try some of this strain outside this summer myself. If it grows monsters in a basement under an LED light, it should blow the grow out of the water outside!

Lovely, shiny and promising flowers, MaryMaven :)

Keep up the good work :yes:

Thanks, Dubi, I'll do my best to make you proud :)

Lovely grow report!!.
Last summer I bought five feminized seeds and grew them in the outdoor patch and the smoke was very stoney for being such an early outdoor strain. Half to three quarters pound per plant, able to harvest here early September. Two thumbs up!!

Sounds wonderful Biosynthesis! The way the buds are starting to come on, I'm really looking forward to seeing what the final weight is on these!

Thanks, all, for the encouragement and the welcoming attitude. :tiphat:

Peace
Maven

Latest posts

Latest posts