What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

romanoweed

So yeah, i just showed you guys the first 70s thinleafed (imho) thai link in internet history i think. enjoy! preserve it i mean.

Its probably not the best ever Thai there ever was. but pretty good at least.

Last edited:

olday

Veteran
Bandaid Haze x oHaze (mead’s pollen)
9A7F6C2C-17CC-4D1B-B239-7C7B5C31DEC2.jpeg
6A3B6667-69D9-447D-AE74-4421B111E7D2.jpeg

Wuachuma

This female Jamaican pineapple skunk x puna haze from WBS has a great old school look to it
Nice stinky stem rubs too, just took clones and gonna wait to flip to flower until those are rooted but this one will probably need some LST due to being grown indoors in a tent View attachment 18714794

Nice
I grew out and bred with JPS x Willie Nelson. It was incredible. WBS / CRay do amazing work

GreenAndFast

EL x RB
PXL_20220526_143050992.jpg

I'm so grateful to everyone who helped bring these genetics into my hands. Love seeing how far I can get them and better everytime. Nice long cure. I've got the double Zamal yet to sample but have a feeling it could be tomorrow night at a gig I'm attending 😁.
Acid beauty taking over quietly at the back.

goingrey

EL x RB
View attachment 18715495
I'm so grateful to everyone who helped bring these genetics into my hands. Love seeing how far I can get them and better everytime. Nice long cure. I've got the double Zamal yet to sample but have a feeling it could be tomorrow night at a gig I'm attending 😁.
Acid beauty taking over quietly at the back.

Your tent is looking great with some very interesting genetics! Went back a couple pages and saw that ELxRB is Electric Lady X Rainbow Breeze... but what are they?

funkyhorse

My Zamal cut with the gypsum treatment suggested by @Wuachuma
Is this enough? One application enough or how many needed?
Zamal girl 1 gypsum (2).jpeg

Some experiments with same girl different dad
Mom was NL5xH F3 x CTF5
This is crossed to Seedsman Hz x Ohz90
Nl5 x h x ctf5 x seedsman hz (2).jpeg
Nl5 x h x ctf5 x seedsman hz (5).jpeg

This is crossed to Purple Highland Laos. Same kind of recessive phenos but with PHL I have powdery mildew, none with Ohz. Both phenos from these crosses will give less than 5 grs final product for a 2 meter tall plant
Nl5 x ctf5 x PHL (3).jpeg
Nl5 x ctf5 x PHL top shot.jpeg
Nl5 x ctf5 x PHL top shot (2).jpeg

Have a nice weekend everybody

GreenAndFast

Your tent is looking great with some very interesting genetics! Went back a couple pages and saw that ELxRB is Electric Lady X Rainbow Breeze... but what are they?
Hey thanks man. Yeah I've been growing and crossing alot of the genetics I've got. Next year is time to focus on the actual crosses though, although I'll most likely pop something that I haven't tried yet haha. Thanks for explaining the lineage @willydread 🤘

xet

gypsum treatment suggested by @Wuachuma
Is this enough? One application enough or how many needed?
It is not unusual to use 7lbs of Gyp per plant depending on what you are looking to achieve. Gyp being mainly cal/sulfur makes it excellent for increasing terpenes during flowering. For veg it is excellent to flocculate dispersed soil which will ensure all of the roots including the taproot are delivered oxygen and nutrients.

GreenAndFast

Mystery plant #1
PXL_20220530_111722753.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220530_111503485.jpg

Zamaldelica X congo
PXL_20220530_111558456.jpg

Mystery plant #2
PXL_20220530_111508797.jpg

Really digging the look of both off these. On complete opposite sides of the spectrum but beautiful all the same. Rainbow breeze X electric lady just dropped its first seeds after being pollinated by my acid beauty male. There's some special genetics in there wow can't wait to start some.

Cerebralfluid

RSC/kwik seeds F4 Lambsbread x Jamaica Blue Mountain
I believe this is an F4 of USC’s Double Jam, can anyone confirm?
either way seedlings are looking very uniform with only a few major outliers with different structures/leaf shape
I have 36 seedlings so let the selection begin…
Edit: i have received information from Angus of RSC that this is in fact a distinct line from the USC double jam line…still just as cool though!
C66EDAD1-7526-4154-9C95-88D14EE06389.jpeg

Last edited: