What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!

Tynehead Tom

nice man, looks so good Chunky.
is that the scoutbreath or the locomotive breath?
still 6 weeks away from my next seed pop and then scoutbreath is up to bat ;)

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
that's the Locomotive Breath, I edited it so it's clear.

I think my ScoutBreath grow got documented in the 2.0 thread last year sometime.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Interesting thread. Did you make more seeds?

oh yeah, I have 3 ECSD's finishing up now that are fully seeded by CookieBoi. plenty of Locomotive Breath coming in a couple months.

here's the Locomotive Breath #9 came down last week.
she was very dense and stank with a little baked goods sweetness behind the sour.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
LOCO #6

LOCO #6

well I had 9 females to choose from I would say this one had the most cross in it , the rest where very sour D dominant , even this one is pretty sour , but had a lil twist in her

teemu shalanie

Veteran
:tiphat:I just chopped post up more once she dry , excited to smoke, need a camera like chunky hehehe

Last edited:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran

Damn teem you grew some Chunky buds! did you pop a whole pack? 3 males then?
did you toss that pollen, Yo?

I found several that smelled like gin and most were more sour than cookie.

I'll get tests done in the mitten on them. one of mine was really close to mom in smell and effects, yum!

teemu shalanie

Veteran
yah I topped em all , I hate LARF , and trimming , lol gunna be ready to puff thiss week excited to try it out looks like strong candy'ish smoke , I took cuts of all phenos so which ever I like , I keep round kill off the rest ...., glue breath was a beast had a main cola tha diameter of a like a litre coke , huge , but I think It would do better in a proper room this was a tent grow , in summer , so temp/ humidity were higher than I would've liked , I post up dry shots of all phenos in a few days ,
TS

teemu shalanie

Veteran
dry shots

dry shots

this is tha possible keeper , smells is sour with kinda sweet undertone doesn't hit as hard as I would like , this was grown in a tent over summer , gunna run her it bigger room , see what happens :tiphat:

Picarus

Chunky, I grew the lot, those sre the first two of note. Test running a second time, but I am loving it! Heavy stoney effect. All are sour with some sweet fruit notes at the end. The #4 is my fav so far. Sour grape, dead on. The real SOUR tho, unmistakable. Great job!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Chunky, I grew the lot, those sre the first two of note. Test running a second time, but I am loving it! Heavy stoney effect. All are sour with some sweet fruit notes at the end. The #4 is my fav so far. Sour grape, dead on. The real SOUR tho, unmistakable. Great job!

that's great! it's always nice if you get more than one to choose from.

did you use the boys? the pollen from these crosses have been very good.:tiphat:

Picarus

I saved my fav male to f2. The females are too good for a single run selection. Narrowing down the field from the top three. I think i had 7 or 8 females feon the pack. One strechy pheno one not. All golfball nug formations. I prefer the stretchers.
Best heavy "indica" effect I've found lately, I may pollinate my regular 30%er with the male also, could be a killer X.

Again wonderful work, the sour came thru for a really nice flavor on all of them. Would make a great compliment to a cbd line. I think it would improve the standard cherry cough syrup flavor.

Picarus

Locomotive breath #4

Locomotive breath #4

Second test of this beast. Sour grapes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180309-111646.jpg
    Screenshot_20180309-111646.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20180309-111658.jpg
    Screenshot_20180309-111658.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20180309-111711.jpg