What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wanna see my pp????

Kizane21

My first run in a tray was some lemon kush and i only had 16. Og stretches 2 3 x and personally id go with like 20. Just make sure to trim off the lowers or youll het a lot of popcorn.

your saying i could go 16+ cuttings under a 600w in a 3x3 table right...sorry just my amateur is just anally double-checking?

Kizane21

How many cubic feet is the room? What are you running in/out fanwise? Have a carbon filter to match?? What size is that res? I run 40 gallons and sometimes by water change day, pumps close to suckin air.

and you mean by the plants soaking the water/nutes and the evaporation that much of the reservoir is used up and gone?

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
16 would be a good number to start with, but that is all strain dependent and based on a 1 to 1.5 ft veg. If you go straight into flower with no veg time then id recommend packing the tray full for a sog effect. And yes by the time i do my 10 day water change the pump will be pretty close to sucking air due to useage and evap.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
And when i switch them from the dome to the 4x4s is when theu get their first nutrients. At that point it is vegged for 20 30 days normally.

Kizane21

And when i switch them from the dome to the 4x4s is when theu get their first nutrients. At that point it is vegged for 20 30 days normally.

thanks for the feedback really appreciate it...didnt think i cyould pack that many in with a 600w but obviuosly your the man so ill do as you say, got white widow and og kush seeds so im gonna grow them till they are "Mother" worth then gonna make my first run...cool so 20-30 days of veg in 4x4's then right to flower...your the man thank you

phazer

nice looking strain and grow. i have been wanting to try rockwool for sometime. what do u keep ur ph at? u use camg the whole time? when u first transplant, how long until the next watering, 2 days usually?

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
My ph is always around 6.0, whether its my spray bottles for clones, water im feedin mothers or reservoir for my trays, always 6.0. My flower room trays are watered everyday. They get watered at transplant and veg tray watering is always depending on how heavy my cubes are. Heavy cube is still saturated with water.i only use calmag in flower. With ebb and flow, you want to run one strain at a time in the tray, Different strains take different nutrient levels.

Kizane21

My ph is always around 6.0, whether its my spray bottles for clones, water im feedin mothers or reservoir for my trays, always 6.0. My flower room trays are watered everyday. They get watered at transplant and veg tray watering is always depending on how heavy my cubes are. Heavy cube is still saturated with water.i only use calmag in flower. With ebb and flow, you want to run one strain at a time in the tray, Different strains take different nutrient levels.

your the man bro really appreciate all the help alot, put my first 3 seeds into RW's germinating for first ever grow yesterday

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
When i start from seeds, they stay in the 1.5s in the dome till i see roots out of the bottom, on no nutrients just ph water, then they go to a very weak soloutiin in the 4x4 cubes.

Kizane21

When i start from seeds, they stay in the 1.5s in the dome till i see roots out of the bottom, on no nutrients just ph water, then they go to a very weak soloutiin in the 4x4 cubes.

sweet thanks...was just gonna ask about that...when you put them under the light as soon as the stem breaks the surface upward?

Kizane21

filled up a huge notebook with notes to use since this my first grow and this is the first time im reading about how femanized seeds shouldnt be used as mothers is this true what article says? cause i was planning on making a mother out of one of these 2-White Widows and 1- og kush i have germinating now to get clones for my big sog run
2016-02-17%2020.48.39.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
With seedlings they dont need a very strong light till theyre established. You can get away with a 6500k t12 setup for seedlings and clones. You dont want to put the seedlings directly uder an hid unless the light is very high up. All of the seeds ive ordered have been fems. But that was just because i was ordering single seeds of like 5 strains at a time hoping to get lucky. Ive had no bad experience with fem seeds except for reservas kandy kush, that thing hermed on me so bad ill never give it a try again. But as a side note, none of the strains i run now came from fem seeds but i have kept and revegged fem seed moms with no ill effect.

Last edited:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Heres my next run of pp, just waiting for my veg tray to be freed up monday lol also a shot of my current tray flowering at 40 days, glufies and gsc forum cut.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Kizane21

With seedlings they dont need a very strong light till theyre established. You can get away with a 6500k t12 setup for seedlings and clones. You dont want to put the seedlings directly uder an hid unless the light is very high up. All of the seeds ive ordered have been fems. But that was just because i was ordering single seeds of like 5 strains at a time hoping to get lucky. Ive had no bad experience with fem seeds except for reservas kandy kush, that thing hermed on me so bad ill never give it a try again. But as a side note, none of the strains i run now came from fem seeds but i have kept and revegged fem seed moms with no ill effect.

your the best thanks again homie...i have a 250w MH you think it would be okay for the 1.5 cubes if i have it like 5ft above the table lip edge...thanks for the quick replies buddy really helping my sissy nervouseness lol

Latest posts

Latest posts