What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Domina Auto

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Hola people, this is a Fem Black Domina Auto from a friend to test, started in a 8" pot in coco, she was not exactly mollycoddled, but did fine without complaining, I planted her out 2 weeks ago beside an orange tree, she has just started to go into flower. These get really big before going into flower and the smoke is meant to be pretty much the same as the original.. we will see :)

picture.php

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
Taken yesterday, wish I had planted them earlier in the year ... Yesterday thieves got to within 30 Meters of them. Against advice, they are still out there, finishing properly, smell divine, a couple of caterpillars, otherwise fine.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MANUKA MADMAN

very impressive autos, cant wait to see end yield and smoke report assuming some scum sucking lowlife dosent help themselves to it. I wish you the best of luck and hope everything runs smoothly for ya.

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
Safely harvested :)

What a relief, I left them out for 2 more weeks after the thieves spotted them, thanks to the canine team, T, HB, and the 3 puppies, they stayed safe and I took them nearly as long as I would have liked.

Next year, planted earlier, I aim to finish them in mid August, I had almost given up on Indicas here, too many just start failing when they need a few more weeks and immature bud interests me like 3 week old souffle...

This pic was taken on the day of harvest. Dry manicured bud 160 and 170g, smells excellent, smokes great. As she was slightly early, it is not quite cup winner strength, but is better than 99% of what you get on the street, indistinguishable from Regular seeds, this is no weak Auto Ruderalis smoke, it is proper weed, I am really happy.

The "Small" plant, slightly more solid buds, she was the 170g
picture.php

The taller plant, slightly looser buds
picture.php

Both could have been given slightly better conditions and I am sure over 200g/ is possible, 4 to 4.5 month total growing time, these are great for outdoors, esp suited for guerrilla and Northern climates IMO.

B

BluEyeDevil

Very nice..
Does the BD still have that heavy narcotic stone?
Grew BD out in 98..really good medicine.

Excellent work....:joint:

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
They look great ! I tried a Green Poison Auto from Sweet Seeds outdoor this summer, in harsh conditions. Yield was pretty small, but it was potent... like you said, better than any weed I find at the local dealers...
Yours has a bit long flowering time but otherwise great ! From what breeder are they ?
Peace, HJ.

A

auto guerilla

he planted her out meaning it was started indoors...derp. otherwise it would have started to flower at 2 weeks old. and the whole growing time was 4 and half months. read to understand please

A

auto guerilla

nice grow man. they look very sativa-ish and had a sativa grow time so i'm guessing you'll be looking at a very uppy buzz kind of high. 'day time' smoke :) let us in on a smoke report please ;