What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your freaks and mutants

G

two branches coming out of one node, It's not normal but not too uncommon I wouldn't think

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Verite, this male looks insane

5620AnnaCnycdF2.jpg

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
It mutated into the Orange Diesel. Thats the NYCD male I used for it.

G

Cool man you got the Bindi pheno or ABC pheno, I think I read that you got it from a pack of seeds from Gypsy right?

How did it smoke or is it still growing?

G

badmf said:
"Post pictures of your freaks and mutants" I refuse to post pix of my wive and kidz! LOL

A picture of yourself with work just fine. :D

kooki

Hey Z10N That does look like pics of what was called australian bastard cannabis, saw sommat like it back on OG.. interesting plant those leaves while in veg are proper stealthy outside, and your pics are the best ones ive seen so far showing that kind of leaves/plant, very interested to hear how u ended up with it :yes: nice stuff ,

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
yeah, I've never seen one of those flowering.
I actually thought that that type was a blag, and really something else herby. Any finished nug shots?

G

its just a mutant, the strain isn't like that, hit up Fet, Hint, hint.

maxe

No it's not a mutant plant - the strain is like that (anyone can see the other plant in the background which is similar)

I have seen those pics before tho... are they your own Z1ON?

Heard it is an old colchicine experiment which resulted in an IBL that is like that.

Z10N

hey guys ,

those pics were taken by my good friend who's my partner..
there's already an old thread about this freaky lady, right here:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=39761

this lady came up from a batch of UltimateMoonShine F2's from JLP from his release from about 2 years ago.. he has no idea how it made it in the pack and never saw this pheno in the UM. so i guess we are kinda very lucky??
there's no much info about this pheno...

FET and another fella called .EXE did some breeding with it, but seems like they are not around anymore..? I saw FET did some crossing with it, crossed it to C99 if i remember right.. and .EXE has the Bindi pheno.
I understood it will be hard to breed with this pheno and keep the traits.

uhhhh what else can i say from my experience with it....
in early flowering it had an awesome smell of sweet ripe melons, later on into flowering changed into sweet pink grapefruits, I always described
the smell as "a bowl of fruits". the high is complex mix of head and body, makes you kinda heavy but altered.. also gives you munchies like a mofo..
too bad we didn't take any dry pics..

We still have the mom around.. we'll have to bring her back from the dead and reveg her ..

kooki

Thanks for poppin back with that info and link Z10N , :yes: the smoke sounds nice and the smell. I am sure many are happy u are revegging the plant , it is truly special in my eyes cos of its uniqueness. Although u add its might be hard to breed this trait, wouldnt it be cool to have that option ? i think so , and wish u luck with anything u plan on doing in the future with it. :wave:

G

Z10N said:

Holy shit dude. That would be the ultimate stealth plant, that shit doesn't even look like pot in veg! I could have the shit on my porch... anyone know if it is possible to breed for the mutant trait, and stabilize it so like 5 of ten come out mutated or whatever?

sweet shit...

Latest posts

Latest posts