What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canada and Denmark at war

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
The 2 countries have been fighting over an uninhabited island by leaving each other bottles of alcohol for over 3 decades.

They keep pulling each other's flags out and replacing it with their own. Lol

"when Danish military go there, they leave a bottle of schnapps. And when [Canadian] military forces come there, they leave a bottle of Canadian Club and a sign saying, 'Welcome to Canada.'"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bu...d-denmark-whiskey-war-over-hans-island-2016-1

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
The 2 countries have been fighting over an uninhabited island by leaving each other bottles of alcohol for over 3 decades.

They keep pulling each other's flags out and replacing it with their own. Lol

"when Danish military go there, they leave a bottle of schnapps. And when [Canadian] military forces come there, they leave a bottle of Canadian Club and a sign saying, 'Welcome to Canada.'"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bu...d-denmark-whiskey-war-over-hans-island-2016-1
Cheap fuckers. They should have left a bottle of Crown! It says Canadian Whiskey, not Canadian "Club". :biggrin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
they should settle it once & for all, face to face like real soldiers.:biggrin: every man (or woman) takes a bottle & an ounce of good weed. sit around a fire & consume it all. first side done keeps the island. make it a "challenge cup" type of deal; do battle every year for possession of this incredibly important piece of real estate.:tiphat:

shaggyballs

Veteran
they should settle it once & for all, face to face like real soldiers.:biggrin: every man (or woman) takes a bottle & an ounce of good weed. sit around a fire & consume it all. first side done keeps the island. make it a "challenge cup" type of deal; do battle every year for possession of this incredibly important piece of real estate.:tiphat:

I like this idea.
Or this one too.
Smoke and drink all night then....
Last one standing with their hand on the flag wins.
Like one of those car raffle thing thingys.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
From what I have been told, buy a danish guy who have been on the sirius patrol.
The danes bring out the bottle of schnaps, by two soldiers on dog sleds. In the winter when everything is frozen, and the danes are the only crazy enough patrol greenland.

Never met alot of ppl called Hans, is there parts of Canada where this was a common name?

So who got the real rights? The Indigenous people! Fuck both canada and denmark :D

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Better build a wall.

The next thing you know is Americans stampeding over your border for harsh whiskey and fake bacon....