What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what are these spots?

yahooman

can someone tell me what this is?

Attachments

• 20190709_064816.jpg
    20190709_064816.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 31

yahooman

after researching im sure it leaf spot septoria...

i dont know what im supposed to see in that link....its a bunch of peat pots

yahooman

it cant be calmag,i supplement every week,plus i added lime to the soil

ill give an extra shot to be sure....

ozza

Veteran
i would check your roots then. They may have root nematodes from
peat staying wet and the roots are rotting and being destroyed and the nutrient can not be taken up. I had this happen and it got spotty just like this.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Or it could be some devious customs agent sprayed some kind of biological agent on those clones ya had shipped.Those evil bastards did that to me once,they sent me a letter 2 weeks after I had received my shipped clones asking how the rest of my garden was doing.
Fucking devious they are....lol

yahooman

looks eerily similar,second pic is leaf spot septoria from google search

Attachments

• 20190709_064816.jpg
    20190709_064816.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 34
  • sept1.jpg
    sept1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 30

yahooman

Or it could be some devious customs agent sprayed some kind of biological agent on those clones ya had shipped.Those evil bastards did that to me once,they sent me a letter 2 weeks after I had received my shipped clones asking how the rest of my garden was doing.
Fucking devious they are....lol

totally different plants...lol,these are from seed

'Boogieman'

It looks like leaf spot disease to me. If the spots get bigger eventually killing the leaf then it's leaf spot disease.

yahooman

a one stop shop that is rather useful. Sorry it didn't meet your high expectations!

no expectations,i appreciate the def pics,but its not a deficiency as you can see
i just did an hour of researching,99% sure its leaf spot septoria,wouldnt you agree?

yahooman

a one stop shop that is rather useful. Sorry it didn't meet your high expectations!

not saying the chart isnt useful,just not in this case.now if i would have added calmag it would have just made things worse......sorry i didnt meet your expectations