What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testers: (Sherb ix x Biker Kush)

DJXX

Veteran
i have Sundance Kid from Greenpoint goin and its Sunset Sherbet X Stardawg and they are almost exactly the same size as your and the leaves look identical to yours...So later on when they start to put on a show.. i will put some pics of her for comparison if its ok with you of course....peace DJXX

nickman

Veteran
i have Sundance Kid from Greenpoint goin and its Sunset Sherbet X Stardawg and they are almost exactly the same size as your and the leaves look identical to yours...So later on when they start to put on a show.. i will put some pics of her for comparison if its ok with you of course....peace DJXX

Dam right, I’d love to be able to see if there’s any resemblance...

nickman

Veteran
Well here they are at 21 days
picture.php
picture.php

A few of them have the curled up edges going on. I think it’s just that they’re a little hot...
Temps topping at 86 in this room...

I’m thinking it looks like I might have four girls and four guys...

I could be totally wrong though as this is just a guess by looking at them and the sizes of them...

We’ll see...!!!...

sdd420

Veteran
Looks good so far brother,they are vigorous ain’t they? Hope you get all females haha

Well here they are at 21 days
View Image View Image

A few of them have the curled up edges going on. I think it’s just that they’re a little hot...
Temps topping at 86 in this room...

I’m thinking it looks like I might have four girls and four guys...

I could be totally wrong though as this is just a guess by looking at them and the sizes of them...

We’ll see...!!!...
Look good to me.. Usually if u can keep the temps on the cool side u wil get better chances of females. Just from my own experiences tho. And the distance between nodes. Shorter distance or gap usually = lady, longer a dude. Again just from my 20yrs of growing not no proven facts tho on paper. But your all look good. Good luck. I had a iron horse and raindance from greenpoint that was pretty dam good. I own 11 different packs from gu. The genetics have been good but i only popd those 2 so far. And it was just 1 seed from each. Both was female both was dam good. But then i had a problem on a order and was treated horrible so i closed my account. Wont buy from them again no matter how good of deals hes got. So ya genetics= seam to b dam good
Owner= rude and unprofessional that dont appreciate his customers. I order 11 strains then the problem and he could of cared less. Theres others breeders that care and arnt rude to the hand that feeds them.

nickman

Veteran
Looks good so far brother,they are vigorous ain’t they? Hope you get all females haha
Thanx sdd420, and yes they are very vigorous plants. Compared to the Bubba Ain’t Shit I just grew, they’re flying through veg.
They look great ...nice work buddy..DJXX
Thanx DJxx ...!!!... I see your still waiting on those testers of the Sour cross. What cross is it anyway?
looking good :)
Thanx Tom, I appreciate it buddy...

Look good to me.. Usually if u can keep the temps on the cool side u wil get better chances of females. Just from my own experiences tho. And the distance between nodes. Shorter distance or gap usually = lady, longer a dude. Again just from my 20yrs of growing not no proven facts tho on paper. But your all look good. Good luck. I had a iron horse and raindance from greenpoint that was pretty dam good. I own 11 different packs from gu. The genetics have been good but i only popd those 2 so far. And it was just 1 seed from each. Both was female both was dam good. But then i had a problem on a order and was treated horrible so i closed my account. Wont buy from them again no matter how good of deals hes got. So ya genetics= seam to b dam good
Owner= rude and unprofessional that dont appreciate his customers. I order 11 strains then the problem and he could of cared less. Theres others breeders that care and arnt rude to the hand that feeds them.
ive read the same thing before about having lower temps for females. It’s summertime though...

Looking nice and uniform, can't wait to see the end result on these.

:lurk:
Thanx TBG. Stick around...

Settling in for the show.
Kool brother, just hope it’s not too boring waiting for it to start...

I can always post up an old pic of some testers I did for Karma a while back...!!!...

Thanks everybody for stopping through, these should be real nice plants... karma said that they should put out some nice colors during flowering... I love me some purple OG buds...!!!...

I will be topping all eight plants tonight....
I’ll take some pics and post later....

Old pics of testers for Karma...!!!...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

JoshDOG#1 x Karma’s SourD

nickman

Veteran
And
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Man, I’ve got so many more nice pics of Karma’s gear, I could post that shit all day long.

It sucks that I have to delete some of my older albums of some of the Karma stuff I grew. You only have so much space on here for pics I guess. Meaning that you can only have so many pics in your albums before you have to start deleting old pics so that you can store the newer ones. Kinda sucks.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:respect:

You got in early on these testers and missed the Sour round. Pretty sure brother KG sent me extra of a few things. Will know soon, I imagine. You are welcome to something in the mix, if it finds it's way to next. Entirely up to you. I know you have a full plate.

Now - I have a plant I picked out - but the flip flop in camera angle made me uncertain as to which one it was. In fact, they are sort of uniform looking with one or two standouts that seem to look a bit more Cookie-ish. I see a couple that I'd be marking for immediate clones of.

Never had straight Sherb. She is a gap era plant for me - meaning I was out the scene a bit - but, it's obviously cookies. Worked Cookies x Worked OG - yeah - I see why you wanted to test them. :joint:

dank.Frank

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Crushing it bro! Uncle karma brings the dank no doubt!! You deff got some bangers there for sure. Super excited to see these in the coming weeks respect.

nickman

Veteran
:respect:

You got in early on these testers and missed the Sour round. Pretty sure brother KG sent me extra of a few things. Will know soon, I imagine. You are welcome to something in the mix, if it finds it's way to next. Entirely up to you. I know you have a full plate.

Now - I have a plant I picked out - but the flip flop in camera angle made me uncertain as to which one it was. In fact, they are sort of uniform looking with one or two standouts that seem to look a bit more Cookie-ish. I see a couple that I'd be marking for immediate clones of.

Never had straight Sherb. She is a gap era plant for me - meaning I was out the scene a bit - but, it's obviously cookies. Worked Cookies x Worked OG - yeah - I see why you wanted to test them. :joint:

dank.Frank

Yeah I know. I was kinda kicking myself for not getting in on those sour testers. Especially since y’all got a pack of those Sour bx’s. I’m drooling over those seeds and they drop tomorrow at a lot of over seas sites?

I was thinking about putting my name in the hat for some of those Sour testers but didn’t want Karma to think I was greedy or something.
I see SD420 is testing both so I guess I should have ...!!!... oh well.

I topped them all today. Please let me know which plants u like. I know you’ve got that “eye”...

Crushing it bro! Uncle karma brings the dank no doubt!! You deff got some bangers there for sure. Super excited to see these in the coming weeks respect.

Thanks Prodigy. Karma always has the fire...