What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How stupid can you be.. I had to share. The wrong presidential seal used at Trumptard youth rally..Seal was created by a 1 term website against Trumptard.

Its holding golf clubs and Cash in its talons.. A two-headed eagle which bore similarity to Coat of arms of Russia. Breast plate has Russian sickles on it.. It says "45 es un titere,” which translates to 45 is a puppet LMAO.

picture.php

picture.php

Here is the real seal
picture.php

Last edited:
F

Frylock

How stupid can you be.. I had to share. The wrong presidential seal used at Trumptard youth rally..Seal was created by a 1 term website against Trumptard.

Its holding golf clubs and Cash in its talons.. A two-headed eagle which bore similarity to Coat of arms of Russia. Breast plate has Russian sickles on it.. It says "45 es un titere,” which translates to 45 is a puppet LMAO.

View Image
View Image

Here is the real seal
View Image

THAT is classic :)

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Gaslighting?

I specifically recall Trump saying he would take campaign help from Russia and maybe wouldn't tell the FBI about it.

X

xavier7995

So...my conservative dudes, what do you think of bill weld and his primary challenge? I like weld well enough, he fits that libertarian bill. Obviously he wont win and it will be trump vs whatever dem, just curious if anyone finds him more appealing. Similar to being a bernie fan and rooting for him but not expecting to win, and accepting that your gonna go with the dem nominee or write some shit in, but boy howdy do you hate that choice.

packerfan79

Veteran
So...my conservative dudes, what do you think of bill weld and his primary challenge? I like weld well enough, he fits that libertarian bill. Obviously he wont win and it will be trump vs whatever dem, just curious if anyone finds him more appealing. Similar to being a bernie fan and rooting for him but not expecting to win, and accepting that your gonna go with the dem nominee or write some shit in, but boy howdy do you hate that choice.

I have skipped the top ticket under Bush. Don't know about Weld. I welcome a true libertarian. They are exceedingly rare.

M

Mr D

it was VOTERS that were manipulated, bozo. good lord...:laughing:

When will you clowns learn that repeating what the democrats and their media friends tell you only makes you look foolish.

Another "fact" with zero evidence to back it up.

Do you really believe voters needed to be manipulated away from Hillary Clinton.... :laughing: are you that stupid. Worse candidate ever.

F

Frylock

When will you clowns learn that repeating what the democrats and their media friends tell you only makes you look foolish.

Another "fact" with zero evidence to back it up.

Do you really believe voters needed to be manipulated away from Hillary Clinton.... :laughing: are you that stupid. Worse candidate ever.

Mueller said that the evidence DID show that the Russians were indeed working in favor of Trump, not the 'democratic media', Mueller answering questions in court is 'democratic media'??

Regardless of everything else....

M

Mr D

Mueller said that the evidence DID show that the Russians were indeed working in favor of Trump, not the 'democratic media', Mueller answering questions in court is 'democratic media'??

Regardless of everything else....

What Mueller said made it obvious that he was a figurehead.

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper suggested during a Thursday appearance on CNN that Mueller was just a figurehead who was not involved in writing ‘his’ report.

We were told Trump’s inquisitor was a calm, even-handed Republican with impeccable credentials who was trusted by everyone. What we learned yesterday was that the inquisition was run by the Democrat lawyer for Hillary Clinton’s aide who destroyed evidence with a hammer.

Also Mueller seems to have a little evidence problem according to the judge in the case concerning these same Russians.

Although Mueller claims that it was “established that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election through the ‘active measures’ social media campaign carried out by” Concord’s co-defendant, the Internet Research Agency (IRA), he provided no such evidence

Just more spin when you know damn right well that Clinton lost because she was a horrible candidate.

Wasn't it Clinton's people who manipulated when they helped Trump get the nomination.... You do realize that Bernie could have beaten Trump except for the DNC's manipulation.

redlaser

Veteran

We were told Trump’s inquisitor was a calm, even-handed Republican with impeccable credentials who was trusted by everyone. What we learned yesterday was that the inquisition was run by the Democrat lawyer for Hillary Clinton’s aide who destroyed evidence with a hammer.

What did you see and hear that makes you draw those conclusions?

White Beard

Guessing you got beat up a lot during recess
Bon voyage, see ya later, watch your back around those “conservatives”!

F

Frylock

Also Mueller seems to have a little evidence problem according to the judge in the case concerning these same Russians.

Just more spin when you know damn right well that Clinton lost because she was a horrible candidate.

Wasn't it Clinton's people who manipulated when they helped Trump get the nomination.... You do realize that Bernie could have beaten Trump except for the DNC's manipulation.

Ok, maybe you're right?
I did accept what Mueller was saying regarding evidence as 'fact' in the court hearing.... if it's incorrect, my bad, i haven't paid a whole lot of attention.

I wasn't saying that Trump wouldn't have without any assistance either FWIW, i just thought the evidence showed that Russia WAS trying to help him.

Yes she was a terrible candidate too. :ying:

h.h.

Veteran
She was a’ good candidate.
Won the debates.
Republicans wanted a stalker.Now they support one.

Of course Mueller didn’t run the whole investigation. One man doesn’t do it all or know it all. It wasn’t titled the “Mueller Report”. It is only called that by us.
To use that for a talking point is grasping at straws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts