What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
So, Hope Hicks claims "Absolute Immunity" to avoid testimony.

This will be remembered next November.

M

Mr D

So, Hope Hicks claims "Absolute Immunity" to avoid testimony.

This will be remembered next November.

By who ?

Are you familiar with the average Americans attention span?

$10 bucks says I can stand on a street corner in Baltimore all day and not find a single person who even knows who Hope Hicks is.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Sooo... 2020...

-can Dems come to a concensus?
-can Trump demonstrate enough value for his base to return and en masse?
-can Trump lose/give Dems a house+Senate+presidency?
-does the GOP want to continue courting the hard line voters/will they rebuild their constituency with a new line if Trump loses?

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
That's not how it works. lol

1. If you have a record, you can't get a licence.
2. It's illegal to sell seeds now. (only legitimate seeds are allowed. Problem is, there is only one strain and they're sold out. lol)
3. They'll close him down and put him in the sin bin.
So I can not buy seeds from (I know of no others) Hemp Depot?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
So I can not buy seeds from (I know of no others) Hemp Depot?
Not legally. With the cannabis act, 1 seed is equal to 1 gram of weed. And weed can only be purchased from a legit source. I'm pretty sure Hemp Depot does not have a dispensary license.

I wouldn't worry about it. I find it hard to believe anyone would get charged for buying it. And selling them would probably only get you shut down and fined at this point. There are still illegal dispensaries open. Cops shut them down on day 1, and they repoen on day2.

The seed inventory will change because there is a Nursery licence and they can make seeds and seedlings.

If you find seeds in weed you got from a legit source, you can make thousands of your own though.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
picture.php

CaptainDankness

Not legally. With the cannabis act, 1 seed is equal to 1 gram of weed. And weed can only be purchased from a legit source. I'm pretty sure Hemp Depot does not have a dispensary license.

I wouldn't worry about it. I find it hard to believe anyone would get charged for buying it. And selling them would probably only get you shut down and fined at this point. There are still illegal dispensaries open. Cops shut them down on day 1, and they repoen on day2.

The seed inventory will change because there is a Nursery licence and they can make seeds and seedlings.

If you find seeds in weed you got from a legit source, you can make thousands of your own though.
I thought you had just said Reeferman would go to the sin bin?

So clearly Canada does have racist people and they are allowed to live just as free as anyone else. What's next? You don't have junkies either? :laughing: I'm thinking Canada is more like America than you think, I mean shit Montreal is only like a 3 hour drive for me.

med4u

Veteran
@oysterboy you losers will be eating a sack of cocks on this one...fucking hilarious
must feel horrible when destiny shoves a hot poker up your ass

KAG 2020

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
@oysterboy you losers will be eating a sack of cocks on this one...fucking hilarious
must feel horrible when destiny shoves a hot poker up your ass

KAG 2020

As soon as all the NRA members realize the right to bear arms was put in the constitution just incase we need to rid ourselves of a tyrant and do their patriotic duty (remove the orange turd by force) things will start improving.

CaptainDankness

As soon as all the NRA members realize the right to bear arms was put in the constitution just incase we need to rid ourselves of a tyrant and do their patriotic duty (remove the orange turd by force) things will start improving.

And then what will you do? I mean after you storm the White House killing secret service agents, shooting down black hawks?

What policies will you change to make improvements? I mean that happens we're going to have an all out civil war I don't see much good coming from millions of people dieing because you don't like Trump.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It's not that he isn't liked.

He's incompetent, wreckless, dishonest, and thinks bold talk replaces actual diplomatic experience.

And he knows most of his base already understands that.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Case in point.

Most of that base actually loves him for it.

It's like thinking they'll get rich if they kiss rich ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.