What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

:::::::INFOWARS News Thread:::::::

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes shaggyballs! I suspected that's what he meant. Thanks!

Man, I love the Lord! God is truth! God is with us at all levels at all times! He Loves us! :smoke:

Open your eyes guys! Pray about it!

John 3:16-17 NKJV

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

picture.php

shaggyballs

Veteran
Although what Alex Jones has to say may not be everyone's cup of tea - whatever it is - I still stand by his right to say it - and don't think that banning him from social media will cause anything but notoriety for him - which will in turn cause more people to want to listen to what he says -

This could very well turn out to be true.
BTW
On a personal level I appreciate your views of free speach Gypsy. Thanks!:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well - if we can all talk/debate sensibly, logically and reasonably with each other - and let every voice be heard - every opinion aired and considered - without getting involved in personal attacks - then we can all have a greater understanding of any topic put forward by our members - and actually learn something new perhaps? - I do usually.

This could very well turn out to be true.
BTW
On a personal level I appreciate your views of free speach Gypsy. Thanks!:tiphat:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well - if we can all talk/debate sensibly, logically and reasonably with each other - and let every voice be heard - every opinion aired and considered - without getting involved in personal attacks - then we can all have a greater understanding of any topic put forward by our members - and actually learn something new perhaps? - I do usually.

Gypsy, you are a God-send! A million thanks for the platform you sacrificed all for! Brother, you are the MAN! :smoke:

Badfishy1

Whats your basis for saying that?

Infowars has done more to spotlight the evil marxist globalist anti-freedom technocratic elite system than anyone else.

Yes he has, then goes off on phlat erffff and lizard people with 16’ ding dongs breeding with billy goats under Antarctica making a super race that flies in supersonic ufos all using natzee technology... the EXACT definition of controlled op

Absolem

Alex Jones is a deplorable scumbag who almost got people killed in a pizza shop.

Alex Jones had claimed over and over how a pizza shop was keeping children hidden in it's basement for a child sex slave operation run by powerful democrats.
One problem. The pizza place he claimed was doing this had no basement.

Jones apologized to the pizza place after a gunman went there with an AR-15 to free the kids from the basement.

"I want our viewers and listeners to know that we regret any negative impact our commentaries may have had on Mr. Alefantis, Comet Ping Pong, or its employees. We apologize to the extent our commentaries could be construed as negative statements about Mr. Alefantis or Comet Ping Pong, and we hope that anyone else involved in commenting on Pizzagate will do the same thing."

"Jones' apology Friday came the same day a 28-year-old man pleaded guilty to charges related to a December incident when he brought an AR-15 rifle and other weapons into the restaurant and fired shots inside. Edgar Maddison Welch, of Salisbury, N.C., said he drove from his home to the Washington restaurant to "self-investigate" the conspiracy theory."

Hard to believe people look up to this worthless piece of shit.

White Beard

The mainstream media is easy to tell because they all go off the same talking points. They are paid to put out specific news. Its like a robot!

You have no clue how knee-jerk and obvious your talking points are...jus’ sayin’

Please refer to Alex Jones' and his lawyers' statements on the situation. I have watched Infowars and researched what they discuss since before sandy hook. I was watching the show ever day during Sandy Hook. I have seen the re-play of what was said. I have seen his responses. I have seen through the lies to discover the truth.

I’ve been debunking Jones’ bullshit for decades...thanks in part to emails from my brother. It’s not even hard: if you can’t see Jones for the professional liar he is, I suggest more practice.

There is a major systemic effort to defame and lie about Alex Jones to silence the news he covers.

I hear you say so; I say he’s too obvious a fake to pass quietly by (even if he did stop screaming).

Coincidence? Soros Invests in Tech Giants Months Before Infowars Banned

Imagine our shock

Jamie White | Infowars.com - August 15, 2018
[URL=https://assets.infowars.com/2018/08/soros-123456.jpg]View Image[/URL]
The firm of globalist billionaire George Soros invested millions in several tech giants just months before they underwent a coordinated purge of Infowars and Alex Jones.
“Soros Fund Management invested in major tech and social media companies in the second quarter,” Fox Business reported Wednesday.
“The family office of billionaire investor George Soros added stakes in Apple, Facebook and Twitter, while reducing stakes in Amazon and Google’s parent company, Alphabet.”
View Image
The notorious Nazi collaborator isn’t the only billionaire with a renewed interest in Big Tech.

“Berkshire Hathaway chairman Warren Buffett revealed in a regulatory filing earlier this month that his firm bought billions of dollars of additional Apple stock in its most recent quarter,” Silicon Valley Business Journal reported.
Last week, Apple, Facebook, YouTube [Google], and Spotify all inexplicably banned Infowars from their platforms, with many others following suit days after, justified under the weak guise of flagging “hate speech.”
Additionally, Twitter suspended both Alex Jones’ and the Infowars twitter accounts this week for appealing to President Trump to take action on online censorship.
Is it a coincidence these same companies blacklisted Infowars – the sworn enemy of Soros – after the globalist kingpin got involved with them?
Please support Alex Jones during this unprecedented attack on Infowars by visiting the Infowars store or donating below.

This is what Jones does: he takes an easy target (Soros), spins up a total non-story, then cries persecution and censorship, and his minions take up the bullshit story as if it were gospel. (In this case, “non-story” = billionaire moves a few million around in the market, Amazon doesn’t notice)

Debunk *anything* and they roll right off into another fake hair-on-fire “issue”: proof will not sink in, they are prepared to believe whatever he cooks up because he’s The Guy(tm), no matter how unlikely it is.

Although what Alex Jones has to say may not be everyone's cup of tea - whatever it is - I still stand by his right to say it - and don't think that banning him from social media will cause anything but notoriety for him - which will in turn cause more people to want to listen to what he says -

I’ve got the same enlightenment spirit, but he is at best an entertainer - and the sort of entertainer who specializes in fire jokes in crowded theaters. There are few curbs on the freedom of speech, but they’re actually quite specific: inciting violence, panic, riot, calling for the overthrow of the federal government, spreading slander and libel, fraud.

These things are the tools of his trade, and he knows he’s reaching his audience when his online sales spike. He ought to carry an advisory, that his delusions, misrepresentations, and hallucinations are not in fact *fact* - its an act.

Growing up, separating fantasy from reality was a big deal. Still is.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
"If it smells like dog shit.... it must be dog shit." (or something to that effect)
-- Cheech and Chong.

My sister won't talk to me anymore because I blasted her on FB for sharing one of these "all arabs are terrorists" and Hijab wearing memes. lol I reminded her that in the sixties she used to wear a Kleenex on her head to walk into church because she forgot her kerchief at home (catholic). We would all be better off without hypocrite haters on this planet. Of any stripe.

Lrus007

Veteran
“I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.”
― James Madison

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Free speech has its limits, and a privately owned website
has the right to set and adhere to its own rules as stated in
their terms of service.

If one subscribes to a private site and disobeys their rules,
then there you go.

But by his own admission, under oath, Mr. J*nes stated that ‘Psychosis’ made him a Sandy Hook hoaxer.

So all is well, say whatever you want, and then claim mental instability.

As has been said by better people than me, if you live in bad faith,
lies will appear to you as truth.

Lack of critical thinking skills is no excuse for a life wasted in supporting such rubbish.

Like Mr. J*nes, I'm just stating my opinion, lol

Good thread.

M

Mr D

Jones discredited himself in his famous Y2K broadcast. Search youtube and listen to the lies and fear mongering bullshit Jones was selling.

Bill Cooper exposed Jones back in the 90's.

Now if I had a dollar for every time Jones predicted a terrorist attack......

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will not be fooled! You might as well stop with the mainstream media lies!

You are worse than Alexandria Occasio Cortez (Occasional Cortex)! Truth is stranger than fiction! What do you think about this?

https://www.infowars.com/watch-live-facebook-bans-diet-and-exercise-advice/

David Knight hosts this live, Monday transmission to bring you the latest news as well as the top stories from this weekend.
One event that took place this weekend was the suspension of popular workout company CrossFit by Facebook, causing the company to call out the social media company in a well-written response.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone heard of Bilderberg?! Global elite meeting which use to be secretive until they were exposed every year by INFOWARS. Now they admit they are meeting to manage the global society for their benefit not the people's freedom.

Look at the first topic on the list!

https://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-2019-full-agenda-and-participants-list/

Bilderberg 2019: Full Agenda and Participants List

Globalists to meet in Montreux, Switzerland

BilderbergMeetings.org - May 28, 2019

67th Bilderberg Meeting to take place 30 May – 2 June 2019 in Montreux, Switzerland
MONTREUX, 28 MAY 2019 – The 67th Bilderberg Meeting will take place from 30 May – 2 June 2019 in Montreux, Switzerland. About 130 participants from 23 countries have confirmed their attendance. As ever, a diverse group of political leaders and experts from industry, finance, academia, labour and the media has been invited.
The key topics for discussion this year are:
1. A Stable Strategic Order
2. What Next for Europe?
3. Climate Change and Sustainability
4. China
5. Russia
6. The Future of Capitalism
7. Brexit
8. The Ethics of Artificial Intelligence
9. The Weaponisation of Social Media
10. The Importance of Space
11. Cyber Threats
LIST OF PARTICIPANTS 2019
BOARD
Castries, Henri de (FRA), Chairman, Steering Committee; Chairman, Institut Montaigne
Kravis, Marie-Josée (USA), President, American Friends of Bilderberg Inc.; Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute
Halberstadt, Victor (NLD), Chairman Foundation Bilderberg Meetings; Professor of Economics, Leiden University
Achleitner, Paul M. (DEU), Treasurer Foundation Bilderberg Meetings; Chairman Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank AG
PARTICIPANTS
Abrams, Stacey (USA), Founder and Chair, Fair Fight
Adonis, Andrew (GBR), Member, House of Lords
Albers, Isabel (BEL), Editorial Director, De Tijd / L’Echo
Altman, Roger C. (USA), Founder and Senior Chairman, Evercore
Arbour, Louise (CAN), Senior Counsel, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
Arrimadas, Inés (ESP), Party Leader, Ciudadanos
Azoulay, Audrey (INT), Director-General, UNESCO
Baker, James H. (USA), Director, Office of Net Assessment, Office of the Secretary of Defense
Balta, Evren (TUR), Associate Professor of Political Science, Özyegin University
Barbizet, Patricia (FRA), Chairwoman and CEO, Temaris & Associés
Barbot, Estela (PRT), Member of the Board and Audit Committee, REN (Redes Energéticas Nacionais)
Barroso, José Manuel (PRT), Chairman, Goldman Sachs International; Former President, European Commission
Barton, Dominic (CAN), Senior Partner and former Global Managing Partner, McKinsey & Company
Beaune, Clément (FRA), Adviser Europe and G20, Office of the President of the Republic of France
Boos, Hans-Christian (DEU), CEO and Founder, Arago GmbH
Bostrom, Nick (UK), Director, Future of Humanity Institute, Oxford University
Botín, Ana P. (ESP), Group Executive Chair, Banco Santander
Brandtzæg, Svein Richard (NOR), Chairman, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Brende, Børge (NOR), President, World Economic Forum
Buberl, Thomas (FRA), CEO, AXA
Buitenweg, Kathalijne (NLD), MP, Green Party
Caine, Patrice (FRA), Chairman and CEO, Thales Group
Carney, Mark J. (GBR), Governor, Bank of England
Casado, Pablo (ESP), President, Partido Popular
Ceviköz, Ahmet Ünal (TUR), MP, Republican People’s Party (CHP)
Champagne, François Philippe (CAN), Minister of Infrastructure and Communities
Cohen, Jared (USA), Founder and CEO, Jigsaw, Alphabet Inc.
Croiset van Uchelen, Arnold (NLD), Partner, Allen & Overy LLP
Daniels, Matthew (USA), New space and technology projects, Office of the Secretary of Defense
Davignon, Etienne (BEL), Minister of State
Demiralp, Selva (TUR), Professor of Economics, Koç University
Donohoe, Paschal (IRL), Minister for Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform
Döpfner, Mathias (DEU), Chairman and CEO, Axel Springer SE
Ellis, James O. (USA), Chairman, Users’ Advisory Group, National Space Council
Feltri, Stefano (ITA), Deputy Editor-in-Chief, Il Fatto Quotidiano
Ferguson, Niall (USA), Milbank Family Senior Fellow, Hoover Institution, Stanford University
Findsen, Lars (DNK), Director, Danish Defence Intelligence Service
Fleming, Jeremy (GBR), Director, British Government Communications Headquarters
Garton Ash, Timothy (GBR), Professor of European Studies, Oxford University
Gnodde, Richard J. (IRL), CEO, Goldman Sachs International
Godement, François (FRA), Senior Adviser for Asia, Institut Montaigne
Grant, Adam M. (USA), Saul P. Steinberg Professor of Management, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
Gruber, Lilli (ITA), Editor-in-Chief and Anchor “Otto e mezzo”, La7 TV
Hanappi-Egger, Edeltraud (AUT), Rector, Vienna University of Economics and Business
Hedegaard, Connie (DNK), Chair, KR Foundation; Former European Commissioner
Henry, Mary Kay (USA), International President, Service Employees International Union
Hirayama, Martina (CHE), State Secretary for Education, Research and Innovation
Hobson, Mellody (USA), President, Ariel Investments LLC
Hoffman, Reid (USA), Co-Founder, LinkedIn; Partner, Greylock Partners
Hoffmann, André (CHE), Vice-Chairman, Roche Holding Ltd.
Jordan, Jr., Vernon E. (USA), Senior Managing Director, Lazard Frères & Co. LLC
Jost, Sonja (DEU), CEO, DexLeChem
Kaag, Sigrid (NLD), Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation
Karp, Alex (USA), CEO, Palantir Technologies
Kerameus, Niki K. (GRC), MP; Partner, Kerameus & Partners
Kissinger, Henry A. (USA), Chairman, Kissinger Associates Inc.
Koç, Ömer (TUR), Chairman, Koç Holding A.S.
Kotkin, Stephen (USA), Professor in History and International Affairs, Princeton University
Kramp-Karrenbauer, Annegret (DEU), Leader, CDU
Krastev, Ivan (BUL), Chairman, Centre for Liberal Strategies
Kravis, Henry R. (USA), Co-Chairman and Co-CEO, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
Kristersson, Ulf (SWE), Leader of the Moderate Party
Kudelski, André (CHE), Chairman and CEO, Kudelski Group
Kushner, Jared (USA), Senior Advisor to the President, The White House
Le Maire, Bruno (FRA), Minister of Finance
Leyen, Ursula von der (DEU), Federal Minster of Defence
Leysen, Thomas (BEL), Chairman, KBC Group and Umicore
Liikanen, Erkki (FIN), Chairman, IFRS Trustees; Helsinki Graduate School of Economics
Lund, Helge (GBR), Chairman, BP plc; Chairman, Novo Nordisk AS
Maurer, Ueli (CHE), President of the Swiss Federation and Federal Councillor of Finance
Mazur, Sara (SWE), Director, Investor AB
McArdle, Megan (USA), Columnist, The Washington Post
McCaskill, Claire (USA), Former Senator; Analyst, NBC News
Medina, Fernando (PRT), Mayor of Lisbon
Micklethwait, John (USA), Editor-in-Chief, Bloomberg LP
Minton Beddoes, Zanny (GBR), Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
Monzón, Javier (ESP), Chairman, PRISA
Mundie, Craig J. (USA), President, Mundie & Associates
Nadella, Satya (USA), CEO, Microsoft
Netherlands, His Majesty the King of the (NLD)
Nora, Dominique (FRA), Managing Editor, L’Obs
O’Leary, Michael (IRL), CEO, Ryanair D.A.C.
Pagoulatos, George (GRC), Vice-President of ELIAMEP, Professor; Athens University of Economics
Papalexopoulos, Dimitri (GRC), CEO, TITAN Cement Company S.A.
Petraeus, David H. (USA), Chairman, KKR Global Institute
Pienkowska, Jolanta (POL), Anchor woman, journalist
Pottinger, Matthew (USA), Senior Director, National Security Council
Pouyanné, Patrick (FRA), Chairman and CEO, Total S.A.
Ratas, Jüri (EST), Prime Minister
Renzi, Matteo (ITA), Former Prime Minister; Senator, Senate of the Italian Republic
Rockström, Johan (SWE), Director, Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research
Rubin, Robert E. (USA), Co-Chairman Emeritus, Council on Foreign Relations; Former Treasury Secretary
Rutte, Mark (NLD), Prime Minister
Sabia, Michael (CAN), President and CEO, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
Sanger, David E. (USA), National Security Correspondent, The New York Times
Sarts, Janis (INT), Director, NATO StratCom Centre of Excellence
Sawers, John (GBR), Executive Chairman, Newbridge Advisory
Schadlow, Nadia (USA), Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute
Schmidt, Eric E. (USA), Technical Advisor, Alphabet Inc.
Scholten, Rudolf (AUT), President, Bruno Kreisky Forum for International Dialogue
Seres, Silvija (NOR), Independent Investor
Shafik, Minouche (GBR), Director, The London School of Economics and Political Science
Sikorski, Radoslaw (POL), MP, European Parliament
Singer, Peter Warren (USA), Strategist, New America
Sitti, Metin (TUR), Professor, Koç University; Director, Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems
Snyder, Timothy (USA), Richard C. Levin Professor of History, Yale University
Solhjell, Bård Vegar (NOR), CEO, WWF – Norway
Stoltenberg, Jens (INT), Secretary General, NATO
Suleyman, Mustafa (GBR), Co-Founder, Deepmind
Supino, Pietro (CHE), Publisher and Chairman, Tamedia Group
Teuteberg, Linda (DEU), General Secretary, Free Democratic Party
Thiam, Tidjane (CHE), CEO, Credit Suisse Group AG
Thiel, Peter (USA), President, Thiel Capital
Trzaskowski, Rafal (POL), Mayor of Warsaw
Tucker, Mark (GBR), Group Chairman, HSBC Holding plc
Tugendhat, Tom (GBR), MP, Conservative Party
Turpin, Matthew (USA), Director for China, National Security Council
Uhl, Jessica (NLD), CFO and Financial Director, Royal Dutch Shell plc
Vestergaard Knudsen, Ulrik (DNK), Deputy Secretary-General, OECD
Walker, Darren (USA), President, Ford Foundation
Wallenberg, Marcus (SWE), Chairman, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB
Wolf, Martin H. (GBR), Chief Economics Commentator, Financial Times
Zeiler, Gerhard (AUT), Chief Revenue Officer, WarnerMedia
Zetsche, Dieter (DEU), Former Chairman, Daimler AG

White Beard

“Anyone heard of Bilderburg?”

Sonny, you’re clearly brand new to this shit...straight-up, Alex Jones is about the WORST way to go about actually learning anything. Get out now, while you still can....

Status
Not open for further replies.