What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
chopped rk62 which from i took top cola off week ago

MflAHSn.jpg

ASOSgr2.png

059sXdr.jpg

C0VsI9R.jpg

happy curing times for everyone! :)

PDX Dopesmoker

These seem to be the best two remaining of the urban guerrillas, not sure if either are showing signs of making flowers because I didn't take a close enough look. They both probably get a lot of streetlight on them so they might just veg forever.
L7UIQ9x.jpg

This is a telephoto shot from a different angle, only one pot plant visible just right of center
klzRaHs.jpg

Same scene zoomed out, pot plant about dead center in this one.
smgbatE.jpg

bibi40

Yeah ,

cool arrangment ,
but they go to grow a lot ,
perhaps the mall gonna do a " tombola " with this forbidden fruits !!!

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
These seem to be the best two remaining of the urban guerrillas, not sure if either are showing signs of making flowers because I didn't take a close enough look. They both probably get a lot of streetlight on them so they might just veg forever.
View Image

This is a telephoto shot from a different angle, only one pot plant visible just right of center
View Image

Same scene zoomed out, pot plant about dead center in this one.
View Image

Hell yeah PDX!!

Awesome.

You should start a thread of Public Plant Pics.

I wonder what the other plants are going to look like when the Cannabis starts to bloom.

The regular flowers won't bloom for ever.

Fucking awesome. Overgrow the world!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
There's an old commode/shitter I saw the other day at somebody's house, and was thinking it would be funny to plant one in the front, and one plant in the back/bowl part lol.....that would be redneck AF lol.

Got some pics I'm gonna post of the container plants!!!, there getting nice, I've got a Lemon Dizzle that's huge and buds stacking just like the one I grew indoors, so I know the potential if all goes well. Also got Jack Herer from Seedsman that's really getting big. I grew the Jacks last year and they did ok, actually really good Lemon hard nugs. And the Lemon OG Candy is starting to stack up big, it's kinda hard to get pics of for security reasons. I think one of the pics has the Lemon OG Candy, I've never grew that one before. And those Serious 6s have blew up and got big buds for this time of year, that ones got the pink hairs!!! Never grew anything to get neon pink!! I've got that Fruity Jack also that's really big, but not flowering as fast as some of the varieties....sorry to rattle on I've gotta delete some stuff and post the pics so you can see. This time of year, you can think you've got it, and things go downhill. We've just got a lot more sunlight this year. It's was overcast and rainy all last year as everybody knows. But I've got a lot of different strains outdoors again this yr. Some I've ran before and others I've never ran. Got a couple Moby Dicks, and Ocean Grown Cookies that's looking good from Dinafem. I've got several Cannarado strains outdoors. I've got a fuckin 10-12ft Grapology that's will dwarf that big ass Grapology I'm growing indoors under the SP 250 lol it's crazy how big these get outdoors......but there's a lot of stuff that's kinda slower to flower. And I've even got several different plants that I recently got in 5gal buckets that's not gonna give me much, a few ozs maybe but it gives me a chance to try them, mostly some Seedsman, Sweat Seeds, and a few Karma. Thankful for all the sun and good weather for most part,.......its been harder to keep water up to my guerilla plot which is seperate if anybody wanted to know. But I'll take anything I can get outdoors.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Damn brother some/most of those are big old plants!!! So how was you getting those vids posted?? Do you just get that Vimeo app and record I guess?? Nice work

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I got some good pics of the one Serious 6 pheno I've got with the pink hairs, looks cool don't they??!!! I've gotta sit down and delete some stuff, id just took pics of my containers plants to post

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
my serious 6s blew up fast!!! And the buds have too!!! They were some of the last plants I planted and have bigger buds than most anything besides a nice Lemon Dizzle I've got. I had 3 Serious 6s but accidentally knocked one over with the garden hose, So I've really just got 2 that's growing good. The other one didn't have the neon pink but one did. I've gotta get those posted in the Serious forums, I'll also be doing a test grow early this fall with Serious Strawberry AK!!! There's several grows of that Strawberry Ak that look great in Serious forums.

WIIIDZN

now i got 7 out of 8 ladies going pinky, some light pink and some like this one, but this is the darkest, because i put her, a whitey(smells like cherry, the only not s6 type ) and another light pinky in a raised bed with compost and tied down the pinkys. leaves going fast dark/blue shining in two days or so.

and no one smells like the flowery mother...

:tiphat:

Last edited: