What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Grow 2019

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
And we are outside in the ground :biggrin: hoping for a good season. I have only filled 10 of 12 holes, got a few scoutbreath inside still gettimg ready for the great outdoors. All plants are @ 2 feet tall.

picture.php

picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
And we are outside in the ground :biggrin: hoping for a good season. I have only filled 10 of 12 holes, got a few scoutbreath inside still gettimg ready for the great outdoors. All plants are @ 2 feet tall.

View Image

View Image

That looks very nice, Ive got some stuff to take to my guerilla site and plant. I only wish I could have them in my yard.:tiphat:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Hoops are made and up. Still have some tuning to do getting them lined up.

Tomorrow the lateral supports go in and it gets as straight as possible. Got about 8.5 feet in height.

picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
You guys would have had a good time in the lawn chairs watching this one. The 'tuning' of the hoops got complicated and my 80 year old father in law looked at me like I was nuts bringing the tractor and a ratchet strap into the game. Still a couple more adjustments and framing the ends.

picture.php

Dankwolf

You guys would have had a good time in the lawn chairs watching this one. The 'tuning' of the hoops got complicated and my 80 year old father in law looked at me like I was nuts bringing the tractor and a ratchet strap into the game. Still a couple more adjustments and framing the ends.

View Image

Not,sure what to say . at least your making headway:tiphat:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It's a project, but it will be worth while having no more caterpillars and harvesting early. Down the road, maybe two grows per summer.

Driving the base posts in with rocks in the ground was tough. The hoops were made by bending chain link fence rail. If you buy a kit to build it the trucking costs are steep.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
^^^^
You smoke entirely too much reefer.
0ff2f31d-0b28-47bf-b9ad-cde73960101a_100_h_6.gif

When I made this, Zeez was not above me. I'm leaving it though.

Dankwolf

It's a project, but it will be worth while having no more caterpillars and harvesting early. Down the road, maybe two grows per summer.

Driving the base posts in with rocks in the ground was tough. The hoops were made by bending chain link fence rail. If you buy a kit to build it the trucking costs are steep.

I would have fought it the same way. Looks vary good :tiphat:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Not much going on. Wind damage on one plant today and lost half of the main stem growth. Greenhouse ends are framed and almost ready to cover.

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Seriously, what the heck is up with this wind.
View Image

Its just getting the branches ready for some phat nugs :biggrin: luckily the plants had a little time to get their feet under them so I didn't have any problems. I am guessing they will blow up in size after the thrashing they took today :woohoo:

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Plants are happy over all but have had some yellowing bottom leaves on the plants some worse than others. I am guessing the holes needed more amending than 1 bag of lobster compost and a few cups of worm castings which isnt immediately available anyway. I have started to fertilize with neptunes harvest fish and seaweed which I will do weekly and am thinking about doing a top dress of some bat shit. I know that without a soil sample I am just guessing but it is what it is. We will get soil samples for next year and amend accordingly. So far have sprayed neem 1 week thuricide second week this week I will be spraying capt jacks then next week back to neem and will continue rotating till the first week of flower. Still have to mulch and start training the plants a bit but fuck if I got time :biggrin: good luck. :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php