What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Australian Dead Head (mullumbimby madness x Neville's haze)?

Raho

Veteran
. . . the Mulumbimby Madness x Nevil Haze x dominates the x
. . .
This is the strongest strain ( Mulumbimby Madness x Nevil Haze ) ive smoked in well over a decade more like 2

Are these those nevil haze 21x mullumbimby maddness that nevil was selling through rimmeo?I mean the same genetics

Yes right they are

. . . may I ask a little more there were a number of nevils used was it the nev 21 ? And do you know was it the mullum short? Peace

It was the NH 21
Im not sure if it was the short 1

Nev21 was a FEMALE selection.
Mullum s was a FEMALE selection.

Nev did not sell any Fem seeds from the work he did with Kanga. They never mentioned making any (although that doesn't mean they didn't.) What you got were Regs, right?

The pedigree you have posted everywhere before being asked this was (Mullumbimby Madness x Nevil Haze) x Casey Jones.

Seems to me there is little chance this male was the Nev21 keeper female Nev selected as his favorite from the run.

Each of the Nev Haze selections had unique traits from the others so it would be nice to know more.
As far as which Mullum female was used, if he didn't specify a mother then there's no way to know now.

The pics on that puresativa seed vendor site look really nice.
Is that the same Casey Jones hybrid selling as Aussie DeadHead or the Mullum/Nev mother?
It looks like a Mullum x Nev (uncrossed) to me.

J

jaded1

Plants are in their final pots and will be flipped in the next few days.They've totally outgrown the veg tent and i have had to put the 2 orange and mango's outside.Not sure if i'll bring them back inside or may leave them and light dep them as not sure they'll all fit.
Will put some pics up once they are in the flowering tent,am just waiting on last harvest to dry and tent will be free

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Edit my bad thought it was the troll from Sam thread on sams nuts and if it is stay out of my section !

Last edited:
J

jaded1

Nice looking girls Greatdalas,how many weeks into flower are they?Mine have been in flower for nearly a week,sorry for no pics but dropped camera and it no longer works.

Greatdalas

Nice looking girls Greatdalas,how many weeks into flower are they?Mine have been in flower for nearly a week,sorry for no pics but dropped camera and it no longer works.

30 /45 to 11/13 of light
It depends on which plant its a continue growing when I cut one put other plant

J

jaded1

Some pics,not sure how many days in flower but think 10/12 days.
ADH 1st.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

J

jaded1

Nice Greatdalas,just starting to put out some frost!
Thanks ojd and ace,some very nice smells developing.1st and last pics of adh have a very similar sweet and sour pine haze smell.