What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush x PCK

StrongTree

another Bubba PCK... blushing and fading....smelling like a rose

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

YukonKronic

Planted her on her side then topped and lollipopped so there were only strong evenly spaced upright leads trimmed to two or three strong tips at canopy.... flipped last night so tips can stretch into nice fat juicy budz

Full box with Bruce Banner and Crumbled Lime...before finally lollipopping Pinky.
picture.php

Just Pinky.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

YukonKronic

A clone I put in and topped to 3 big mains and 2 caught up enough to stay. Really impressed with how BKXPCK is comparing with Bruce Banner and Crumbled Lime.
Vigour is as good or better. Structure is superior.... Pinky makes thicker stems easier to direct and once mains are established at equal level they grow more evenly.
picture.php

Here’s a budshot from last run...
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Mountainkush :)

I'm salivating looking at your Bubba Kush x PCK flowers and reading your smoke report :yummy:

This was a pretty one. It was awesome watching the purple spread all over the stems and tops of the colas.
I’m really enjoying the pck and it’s hybrids. This really knocks me out at the end of the day and tastes great. Smokey, coffee with a bit of a potting soil after taste which seemed funny since it was grown in coco;)
View Image

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi StrongTree,

This one has a real nice combination of traits from both indicas involved in the hybrid. It has the fat Bubba leaves, lanky branching of Purple PCK 2002, the flowering structure and resin production are also very Bubba dominant, and finally showing the classic purple PCK colors too .... if the smoke is A quality then you have a winner :yes:

another BubbaPCK flowering about 1 month...vegged for longtime

View Image

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice friend :wave:

Glad to see Pinky mother well established in your mother room and producing many long branches, you should be able to take a ton of clones from her!

A clone I put in and topped to 3 big mains and 2 caught up enough to stay. Really impressed with how BKXPCK is comparing with Bruce Banner and Crumbled Lime.
Vigour is as good or better. Structure is superior.... Pinky makes thicker stems easier to direct and once mains are established at equal level they grow more evenly.
View Image
Here’s a budshot from last run...
View Image

paisajedehierba

Aug-10-2019

Aug-10-2019

Hi,
interesting to see all these indoor expressions of BK x PCK in this thread. The buds I see in your cabinets I imagin on my outdoorplant. I like very much the structure of BK x PCK pheno. Early flowering progresses not that fast at the moment. There is almost no noticeable stretch. Height 1,6m. The steamrub smell is mainly tangy and slightly sweet at the moment.

Attachments

• BUK x PCK_1,6m_bushy_Aug-10-2019.jpg
    BUK x PCK_1,6m_bushy_Aug-10-2019.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 65
  • BUK xPCK_flowering progresses slowly_Aug-10-2019.jpg
    BUK xPCK_flowering progresses slowly_Aug-10-2019.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 56

YukonKronic

picture.php
picture.php

She got hit with a 3male blend of Bruce Banner pollen :biggrin:
Next she’s getting ZamxGuatemala.
Couple more runs and I’ll hit her with GlueCherry and maybe ZamGuat x Bruce Banner if I find a good male easy enough.

She smells like crushed flowers and blueberries right now.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Can't never get enough of the pinky Bubba Kush x PCK YukonKronic :D

paisajedehierba

BuK x PCK...dense and also slim bud structure with mold resistance

BuK x PCK...dense and also slim bud structure with mold resistance

The whole week was rainy. The temperatures varied between 12 and 20°C. Yesterday it rained the whole day and the first half of the night. BuK x PCK shows no sign of mold:).

On the one hand she`s coming close the finishing straight. On the other hand there are one or two weeks to go on flowering. I´m a little bit concerned about some nearly black bud filaments (<10%) that again and again have been soaked (mould risk).

Another good thing is, that she seems to be completely unaffected of the squalls that night (unlike ZamBl 2 and Zam x KC, that are much larger and have layed flat on the ground). The shorter and chubby stature is an advantage during stormy weather.

The resin cap is already nice. She is very sticky.

The nose perceives mainly hash and hints of coffee.

Attachments

• Sep-28-2019_BuK x PCK_height 1,8m.jpg
    Sep-28-2019_BuK x PCK_height 1,8m.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Sep-28-2019_BuK x PCK_Top of the plant.jpg
    Sep-28-2019_BuK x PCK_Top of the plant.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 65
  • Sep-28-2019_BuK_main cola.jpg
    Sep-28-2019_BuK_main cola.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Sep-28-2019_BuK x PCK_bud_coming near the finising straight.jpg
    Sep-28-2019_BuK x PCK_bud_coming near the finising straight.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 80
  • Sep-28-2019_BuK x PCK_bud_coming near the finising straight II.jpg
    Sep-28-2019_BuK x PCK_bud_coming near the finising straight II.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 78

StrongTree

does it lean towards the bubba or the pck ? or does it just lean ?:biggrin:

picture.php

veged many months... required a bit of defoliation prior to flowering due to living in the small container for months

picture.php

picture.php

been running this cutting continuously....definitely one of my favorites

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi StrongTree,

Based on leaf trait and flowering structure, yours clearly lean towards the Bubba side, although i would need to smell and smoke the finished product to fully confirm.

Glad Bubba Kush x PCK is one of your favorites! Damn! :D Is there any ACE strain that you have not grown yet ? THANKS for your support!

Latest posts

Latest posts