What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need CBD strains with <1% THC for medical start up company

DarthFader1

Veteran
Hello friends,

It's been an extremely long time since i posted here. I have always been lurking though keeping up to date haha

I have just been appointed farm manager of a medicinal cannabis startup company, it's very exciting times! While we wait for our full medical licence to come through which will enable high THC strain production, we are limited at the moment to growing less than 1% THC strains, preferably less than 0.5% THC as the rules vary from state to state.

What im looking for at the moment is for recommendations for these less than 1% THC strains that have moderate to high level CBD. We are starting production next month and while we have some seeds already, was hoping the community could recommend some potential strains/breeders to purchase from..

The catch is.. any seeds we use HAVE to be from licensed producers in their jurisdictions. We can get lab testing done post harvest but if there's data to go with these seeds even better!!

Many thanks in advance for any recommendations, it is truly appreciated and will form the basis of our CBD genetic library to supply medical patients over here :woohoo:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are CBD farms in the West, back east (USA). Google to see what seeds they have. Good luck.

Letsbe

Dynasty Genetics has Charlotte's Gift at 15 to .5 (CBD to THC).
Dynasty seeds are awesome.
Professor P.'s the man...
Check out Dynasty or Relic Seeds, can't go wrong...