Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > A possible cure for lyme disease

Thread Title Search
A possible cure for lyme disease Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-02-2019, 05:00 PM #21
prune

prune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeez View Post
I live fairly close to this area. Over the years there have been many reports and studies in local media and the Plum Island facility has since been shut down. It is named after Lyme Connecticut for a reason and was a no fly zone for decades.

Goog 'plum island history lyme disease' there's plenty.

Here's a starter.
https://sites.newpaltz.edu/ticktalk/...randa-dumitru/
and this is why we can't have "real" news anymore. the internet came along and people like you got to say things without getting the immediate laughter and shunning that a dumbass gets in "real" life.
prune is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-02-2019, 05:01 PM #22
prune

prune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of light
thank you
prune is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-02-2019, 08:29 PM #23
Zeez

Zeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by prune View Post
and this is why we can't have "real" news anymore. the internet came along and people like you got to say things without getting the immediate laughter and shunning that a dumbass gets in "real" life.
Do you have something positive to contribute to the conversation or are you just a stone thrower?

The opinion that I expressed is shared by many and has been around long before the internet. If you know something about Lyme Disease, maybe you can tell me why medical insurance will not cover it? They will give a 30 day dose of doxycycline and tell you that you are all set. This is a fact. Many doctors do not even acknowledge the existence of Lyme Disease, probably because payment is denied by insurance companies. Other doctors will ask up front if you can personally cover $100,000 in private IV treatment. I know this because I've been there.

That said, I have no idea how someone like you can challenge what I say about the origins when the existence and treatment are questioned by many .
Zeez is online now Quote

Old 06-02-2019, 09:25 PM #24
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by prune View Post

Now his many posts on Trump make more sense. Bacteria got to him.
yesum is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-03-2019, 12:03 AM #25
CannaRed
Cannabinerd

CannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant future
Insurance wouldn't cover me. They said it was pre existing. I couldn't prove when I actually got it.

First time I had it the "bulls eye" rashes all over me. On my torso upper arms, upper legs. Dr. mentioned that I may have had it for a while if there were so many rashes. He was probably just setting groundwork for ins company.

2nd time I had it, no rashes. No brain fog, just the pain all over.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-03-2019, 12:18 AM #26
Water-

Water- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant future
You need to do a little more research.

Lyme Conn. is directly across from what was the main government research center for disease warfare at lab 257 on Plum island.

The disease was first recogonized in europe and brought to the US to be weaponized.

Deer swimming from the island transported the disease to both Conn. and the eastern tip of Long Island which is where the disease out break started in america.

This is well documented and known for many decades.
Water- is offline Quote

Old 06-03-2019, 12:35 AM #27
Zeez

Zeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivor
I never saw a bullseye rash, but my understanding is that they go away after not too long.
Zeez is online now Quote

Old 06-03-2019, 12:55 AM #28
Cvh

Cvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water- View Post
Trying to counter well known information in an attempt to seem smart only has made you appear as even more of an ignoramous than you did before.
Cute.

Cvh is online now Quote

Old 06-03-2019, 01:27 AM #29
Water-

Water- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cvh View Post
Cute. These kind of responses I also get from the religious types. Just simply posting some links to a few articles always upsets them in the same way.
well, at least you admit that you are a troll

im not upset

I was trying to teach you something new so that you could understand what you posted
Water- is offline Quote

Old 06-03-2019, 01:32 AM #30
Zeez

I don't think Cvh is a troll, He just put up a couple of articles. One was from the Bay Area which is kind of on the other side of the country from where Lyme seems epidemic, but I didn't read in any ill will. Cvh is a friend and a good guy.
Zeez is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.