You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Nausea

Thread Title Search
Nausea Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2019, 12:27 AM #21
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
I've heard multiple times, almost all of us will literally die of complications due to chronic dehydration. As we age, we apparently lose our sense of thirst. Any time you drink liquids other than water, be sure to drink approximately the same amount or more in clean water. I strongly advise filtered water for drinking and cooking.

Fresh lemon squeezed into clean water is amazing for alkalizing the body. An acidic condition leads to quite a few issues, including nausea in the right situations.
Set up a schedule, use timers or get the assistance of others to help you set a routine. Wake and drink 8oz of water. Drink another 8oz a few hours later. Find the balance where you're hydrated without spending all day watering the flowers. Set the schedule and do your best to make it a lifetime routine.

You'll live longer and have fewer issues from dehydration.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2019, 02:41 AM #22
big315smooth

big315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant future
remember readin on cannabis hyperemesis syndrome and nasuea and hot showers would help. weird how weed came make some people violently ill
big315smooth is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2019, 09:23 AM #23
Betterhaff

Betterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond repute
Carbonation really aggravates things for me, probably the excess gas. Anything carbonated I shake out before drinking if I want it right away, and/or leave the cap off for future. I do that with ginger ale, which seems to give some relief. Ginger seems to give a calming effect. Not to plug a brand but flat Coke in small amounts can sometimes help.

Just bought some ginger snaps, going to try a few with some peppermint tea.
Betterhaff is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2019, 07:04 PM #24
Rico Swazi

Rico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really nice
those folks that can't tolerate peppermint tea might benefit from lemon balm which is in the same family as mint

tablespoon of fresh leaves (one teaspoon dry) steeped in a cup of boiling water til desired strength
Rico Swazi is offline Quote

Old 04-12-2019, 07:13 PM #25
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

slownickel has much to be proud ofslownickel has much to be proud ofslownickel has much to be proud ofslownickel has much to be proud ofslownickel has much to be proud ofslownickel has much to be proud ofslownickel has much to be proud ofslownickel has much to be proud ofslownickel has much to be proud ofslownickel has much to be proud ofslownickel has much to be proud of
Pineapple helps greatly with nausea.

If you can go to a homeopathic physician there are several different remedies that you can try. Some like Nux Vomica work amazingly well.

Often nausea is a sign of poor digestion, things not passing through, stuff building up. Fasting with lots of liquids often helps. Roughage, greens, eliminating protein for a bit. Hard to figure out where to start often. I firmly believe in the work of Carey Reams, measuring my saliva and urine pH, urine conductivity, etc...

Do you see lots of suds after you urinate into the toilet? If so, you are not digesting your protein. Mg can help here. Green drinks, etc.. are full of Mg. Urine should be barely yellow. Look at your urine in the light through a clear glass. There should not be big particles in there. Should be almost crystal clear, very light tint of yellow.

What part of the country you in? There are folks scattered all over that might be able to help you generate some simple numbers to help you get on track. Kind of easy actually...
I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN
TO THIS WORLD

-Harry Forster Chapins' Tombstone
slownickel is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-19-2019, 07:15 AM #26
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Was able to obtain a good amount of very fresh lemongrass.It is very active and strong.

Very small amounts added tea have quite an effect. Would describe it as numbing

and comforting. It helps.

Old 04-21-2019, 07:22 AM #27
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Was blessed with a very interesting study of various plants used to treat renal cell carcinoma.
https://smjournals.com/ebooks/renal-.../RCC-15-01.pdf

This is exactly what I had hoped for as I had started the thread.
I would like to thank the poster who provided the information.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-21-2019, 10:17 PM #28
redlaser

redlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivor
A lot of those listed plants sounded promising, which ones are you considering?

The one genus of Couramin, the Calophyllum, taken at 100mg for 15 days without side effects sounds worthwhile.

Several of them actually seemed worth a shot. One of those three taxus cultivars are native to the northwest USA, supposed to be in higher elevations in Ca down to Lake Tahoe.

There is a proprietary process to extract the bark, but it’s with 200 degree heat and water, I wonder if a home brew of bark is possible. Taxol and Taxonal are prescribed versions of the extract.
redlaser is offline Quote

Old 04-22-2019, 12:21 AM #29
Ace Rothstein

Ace Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really nice
Nausea may be your mind and body calling for a fast. 24 hour fasting intervals repeated every few days and fluids an much as you can process. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Ace Rothstein is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2019, 09:02 PM #30
Gry
One Nation Underground

Been doing doing a little better, doing what I can to try to improve things. Yesterday was kind of rough, this morning, I have practically no urine, and hurt bad. Had to go soak in tub of hot water, increased extract dosage 25 percent and went with 20 mg methadone after considering morphine which often just worsens the nausea.

a couple of grapefruit and some pineapple juice has me feeling a little better.