You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Nausea

Thread Title Search
Nausea Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-24-2019, 11:43 AM #11
watts
ohms

watts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud of
I recommend looking into Turkey Tail mushroom, Cordyceps, and Reishi mushroom. Host Defense brand and Jing Herbs are reputable. I think STR-12 from Jing Herbs could be a good one for you. Also Dr. Schulze’s SuperFood Plus.
watts is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2019, 04:17 PM #12
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
I've had nausea issues my whole life, until recently.

Causes for me:
Eating foods which are avoid for my blood type
Neem/Azadirachtin in my cannabis
Runaway H.Pylori infection
Lack of CBD?

I cut out the avoid foods and still had nausea issues at times, especially reading in a car. With enough CBD, I can actually read in a car without nausea. Without CBD, just the thought of reading makes me nauseous.

Neem/Azadirachtin always causes nausea for me, and beyond. All I want are hot baths/showers and to stop vomiting. Small amounts cause persistent nausea in the mornings.

The runaway H.Pylori infection would make any digestive issues take longer to resolve. It made aza poisoning issues last for weeks. Once it was resolved, aza poisoning symptoms are much less severe and recede in a few days.

Hope things work out for you, there are a lot of other causes for nausea and I hope what you're doing works.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-28-2019, 06:42 AM #13
redlaser

redlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivor
Gry,
What kind of dosing schedule works best? Do you need to space it out to be effective, or could you take edibles which seem to offer a longer effect.

I thought you said you liked eating concentrates with tea, or maybe adding it to tea. Smoking is of course good for quickness.
redlaser is offline Quote

Old 04-04-2019, 11:28 PM #14
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by redlaser View Post
Gry,
What kind of dosing schedule works best? Do you need to space it out to be effective, or could you take edibles which seem to offer a longer effect.

I thought you said you liked eating concentrates with tea, or maybe adding it to tea. Smoking is of course good for quickness.

Very difficult to deal with pain by 'chasing it'.

Have found I do best when I can go with consuming concentrates on a steady and regular basis. Once a decent baseline is established, occasional bong hits here and there for taste and effect are a blessing.

Trying to find that viable routine again.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2019, 09:19 PM #15
Rico Swazi

Rico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really nice
steady as she goes mate

regular consumption boosts the immune system
I've seen miracles happen with this plant when hope was fading
yet to this day cannabis remains on schedule 1

Makes no sense to those that have been there done that

Hope you find a viable routine soon Gry
Rico Swazi is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2019, 09:46 PM #16
mayorofthdesert

mayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to all
if the nausea involves pain medication i fight it off with peppermint gum, sounds silly like how could that helps but really works for me, i was a heroin addict for years. also it took me a while to realize that when i was on heroin, smoking cigs would often set off the nausea.

The Mayor's Cabinet
mayorofthdesert is offline Quote

Old 04-08-2019, 12:54 AM #17
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Mint works. Keep it growing and use it in almost everything I drink.

Recipe for mint julip, called for crushing 8 mint leaves against the side of the

cup with a spoon.

Can recall being taught in the sixties, that it was not iced tea until it dressed with a slice of lemon and a sprig of mint.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-08-2019, 04:18 PM #18
Betterhaff

Betterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you for reminding me about peppermint.
Betterhaff is offline Quote

Old 04-11-2019, 02:30 AM #19
Gry
One Nation Underground

Lots of imagery that revolves around hydration.

I can't get enough fluids down.

Old 04-11-2019, 10:23 PM #20
Gry
One Nation Underground

Having lots of watermelon type thoughts. Keep thinking of ginger beer poured over frozen watermelon which has been chopped or shaved.
Am left wondering about the history of carbonation.

What is the perceived temp difference between carbonated and non carbonated drinks?
I figure it was not cheap or easy, but it became widespread for good reason.