You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Nausea

Thread Title Search
Nausea Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-23-2019, 03:40 AM #1
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Nausea

For me it was the result of a surgery that go not go as well as I had hoped.

What helps is cannabis , and soaking in a tub of hot water.

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-23-2019, 08:14 PM #2
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
long history of of renal problems via clear cell carcinoma.
all but lost function from recent flu. trying to stay the hell away from dialysis.
Need advice on how to try to improve things.
I have medical coverage, which I would like not to use.
They will try and steer me to the waiting dialysis and
cancer industry.

Old 03-23-2019, 08:18 PM #3
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
marijuana seems to work well in conjunction with modern cancer treatments

personally I would engage traditional medicine for everything up to procedure while researching cannabis parallel to that

often time is of the essence so don't let indecision stay your hand

nam myoho renge kyo

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-23-2019, 08:22 PM #4
Gry
One Nation Underground

Would like to hear of naturally available approaches that may help improve things.

Some surgery work's better than other's. They got rid of enough cancer to keep me going.

I would be the first agree with Weird, go for it . In my case, they could not get it all, and I was sent homevwith oxycontin . Traded it for cannabis which has served me well for years.

Had a bad case of the flu. Lost kidney function for a day or so.

Trying to regain flow, and increase output.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-23-2019, 10:18 PM #5
Lost in a SOG
~~ex Atlantean~~

Lost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant future
Dandelion leaf, cornsilk and parley piert tea is a kidney soother and dredger.. a few drops of lemon juice can also be beneficial. Sounds like you have to be careful but starting with a small amount you can safely test your bodies reaction.

Probably supporting your liver as much as possible would be a good shout as it will be working extra hard to make up for your kidney function.

Try a natural herbal liver or kidney tea and go slow.

Also your salts might well be worryingly out of wack.. again a natural diuretic like dandelion leaf that can dredge excess unwanted salts and allow the body to absorb the correct ones may help.

Id say alterative adaptogens are also what you want but id need to do a consultation on you. If you can Gry id advise to go and see one of americas fine herbalist naturopaths.

i can find you a really talanted therapist if you'd like. Im not in the states but i do know herbalists the globe over.

I should say though you shouldnt smoke.. vape at least.. the challanges to the nephrons from chemistry present in all smoke like formaldehyde is considerable.
Lost in a SOG is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-23-2019, 11:06 PM #6
art.spliff

art.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really nice
WHAT I EAT FOR BREAKFAST: Dr. Esselstyn & Other Plant-Based Docs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm87RL3p3PQ

홍삼의 숨겨진 해 The hidden harms of red ginseng
art.spliff is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2019, 06:17 AM #7
Betterhaff

Betterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond repute
It sounds like you want to stay away from opiods, so did I. But the extreme pain was too much and the oxys and percs I’m prescribed do take the edge off. I was able to cut back the dosages though (by half) by also using cannabis in conjunction.
Betterhaff is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2019, 08:28 AM #8
JustSumTomatoes
Senior Insomniac

JustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant future
I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well Gry. My grandfather suffered from kidney failure, amongst other things later in his life, and my mother was hospitalized for a long period during childhood due to kidney problems.

From what I've been able to gather the main thing is not to put any extra strain on your kidneys. Cut back on sodium and anything that your kidneys will have to work harder at processing. An important thing is to stay well hydrated and drink plenty of water.

Cannabis has been a huge help as far as dealing with medical issues for me. I don't react well with opiods or opiates and often become very nauseous, even from small doses. Sleep aids and anti-anxiety meds also seem to cause more problems than they solve for me. It's disturbing that so many suffering patients have to fly under the radar with cannabis just to not be sick.

Wishing you the best for a healthy and happy future.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2019, 10:50 AM #9
Betterhaff

Betterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
It's disturbing that so many suffering patients have to fly under the radar with cannabis just to not be sick.
This is a very good point and more and more info needs to be brought to light ( in a positive way) in regards to how cannabis can benefit in treatment of certain ailments and conditions.

I get so pissed when I see the media still playing the old stereotype about cannabis use…the hippy dippy image of someone with the munchies or forgetfulness. They don’t have a clue and their portrayal doesn’t help the process or the potential benefits that may be right under our noses.
Betterhaff is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2019, 11:09 AM #10
Gry
One Nation Underground

have been blessed to be able to allow the heavy lifting be done via extracts which still for the most part seems to be up to the task.

I found consistency in dosing to be real important. don't want to ever chase it away, but rather dose evenly as possible.

Getting off schedule is rough.

1 members found this post helpful.