Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > What is the best vaporizer now days??

Thread Title Search
What is the best vaporizer now days?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-17-2019, 11:38 AM #11
Snook

Snook has disabled reputation
"other direction?"
There is only marketing and ... money!
Sell the samey same for more $$$.

Unlike lighting, that can boast mobetta light for less operating money and better spectrum... High is high no matta the intake device.. personally I like SSV.. volcano (used twice) sits.
Recently tried MMJ oil, 1cbd/9THC.. not bad.

Snook is offline Quote

Old 03-17-2019, 05:40 PM #12
GatorGumbo

I like my Firefly II for flavour. Nothing else I've tried comes close. Super easy to clean, temp and other configurations are done through Bluetooth, fire buttons are touch sensitive, and preheat cycle is wicked fast while being genuinely isolated from the vape substance. It can do concentrates with these little porous puck inserts, but it's not remarkably better than any other vape when used that way. It really shines with lightly broken up buds.

The downside of it is that the pull is pretty stiff and the battery only really goes for about three full bowls. It's also expensive.

Biggest use I get out of it is from sampling harvests and filling out smoke reports. When I want to get ripped I roll a salad joint or wish I had a Volcano but I'm glad I have the FF2 as a grower.

Old 05-09-2019, 05:36 AM #13
GrimyGreasy

GrimyGreasy will become famous soon enoughGrimyGreasy will become famous soon enough
Storz and bickle are still top of the game after all this time.

I love my arizer air
GrimyGreasy is offline Quote

Old 05-09-2019, 05:44 AM #14
GrimyGreasy

GrimyGreasy will become famous soon enoughGrimyGreasy will become famous soon enough
Check out fasttech for cheap e-cig based vapes. And for your own safety, take some time to learn about the risks of using lithium ion batteries before useing. Only use 18650 batteries from respected manufacturers- LG HG2 And Samsung 25R for example.
GrimyGreasy is offline Quote

Old 05-09-2019, 12:56 PM #15
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimyGreasy View Post
Check out fasttech for cheap e-cig based vapes. And for your own safety, take some time to learn about the risks of using lithium ion batteries before useing. Only use 18650 batteries from respected manufacturers- LG HG2 And Samsung 25R for example.
Coming from the e-cig world, Fasttech is no where on my list of desired/quality purveyors!

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...
Switcher56 is offline Quote

Old 05-09-2019, 02:08 PM #16
velorex

velorex will become famous soon enoughvelorex will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switcher56 View Post
Coming from the e-cig world, Fasttech is no where on my list of desired/quality purveyors!

one good thing with fasttech, if it says authentic, it actually is the real thing. fakes are named as ..... styled. good prices too. but shit selection for vapes. dhgate has better selection, but makes it impossible to know if it's the real deal or not.
velorex is offline Quote

Old 05-09-2019, 02:20 PM #17
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by velorex View Post
one good thing with fasttech, if it says authentic, it actually is the real thing. fakes are named as ..... styled. good prices too. but shit selection for vapes. dhgate has better selection, but makes it impossible to know if it's the real deal or not.
Don't eat that Elmer!
Fasttech was the dumping ground for 2nds. It's been 5yrs since I quit the ecig business, but... they were what they were in the day. Just try returning something. It cost more than the object. Still want top use them?

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...
Switcher56 is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2019, 01:33 AM #18
velorex

velorex will become famous soon enoughvelorex will become famous soon enough
never returned anything. that time something was broken, i got a refund. so, yes i'll go on using them if you don't mind. it's just cheap crap anyway. if i want something i need varranty for, i get it from an actual shop.
velorex is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2019, 05:29 AM #19
watts
ohms

watts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimyGreasy View Post
Storz and bickle are still top of the game after all this time.

I love my arizer air
This is true. I love my arizer solo
watts is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-16-2019, 10:21 AM #20
anon710

anon710 has a spectacular aura aboutanon710 has a spectacular aura aboutanon710 has a spectacular aura aboutanon710 has a spectacular aura aboutanon710 has a spectacular aura about
Nothing beats the volcano for me. Expensive but mine has lasted forever (10 years plus) and they are pretty efficient.
anon710 is offline Quote