What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bhang Bars

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just ate half of a double strength toffee. I'm really fussy with chocolate and I liked it. I think it's pretty good chocolate and the toffee has a nice crunch to it. Should I feel something from half a bar ( 2 pieces ) ?

What a nice gift I must say! :woohoo:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whew, about half hour I was starting to stumble ( gently stumble ) over my words and I wondered " am I feeling anything yet"?

At about the 45 minute mark there was no doubt about it :) and my Wife read that you're "supposed" to start out with half of one section. I ate 2 sections and I was pretty medicinized for 3 hours. Didn't really want to smoke anything during that time, least not for effect although there was a bud of Three Kings sitting over in the grinder and it beckoned to me what can I say ?

Amynamous

i like their chocolate too. I used a couple bars of indica to make some chocolate ice cream for sleep medicine. Had an amazing night of sleep.