Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > What is YOUR favorite/best strain cbd or thc for anxiety

Thread Title Search
What is YOUR favorite/best strain cbd or thc for anxiety Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2019, 04:14 PM #41
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendull C. View Post
CBS doesn't work for me with anxiety. I stumbled upon a 12 week plus Durban that made me happy as shit. Would've never thought of that strain for anxiety or the like.

My point is try as many as you can. You might be surprised.
I'll ask you the same question I asked I-see-maggy, and that is for you to describe your CBD usage and how it did not work for you.

What I see many, **many**, people doing is using CBD like a pain killer. They take some and wait to see how well it works and then decide then and there if it was effective or not. CBD does not work this way. CBD works over time, and works much better when your system has been properly saturated for a while.

Want to 'test' CBD? Use the same small (measured) amount, use it twice a day, every day, and use it for at least 3 weeks.

Anything less than this is not a 'test' of CBD. If you did something very similar and saw no results, chances are good CBD is not going to help you much. If you did not, then you really have not tested CBD yet.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2019, 07:12 PM #42
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Emperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendull C. View Post
CBS doesn't work for me with anxiety. I stumbled upon a 12 week plus Durban that made me happy as shit. Would've never thought of that strain for anxiety or the like.

My point is try as many as you can. You might be surprised.
As science always prevails lets dig into a scientific journal with valuable information that can always open up doors for us to better comprehend this subject of cannabis and anxiety

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art.../#!po=0.961538

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2019, 07:14 PM #43
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Emperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud of
Terpenes also play a big role in alleviating symptoms by finding the appropriate ratio of compounds we are sure to get the alleviation we who suffer of anxiety deserve blessed be and hope all can find what they need to help live the quality of life we all deserve

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2019, 08:10 PM #44
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
Though you must take into consideration the quality of the samples being used, the study is rather enlightening for me. Ty for posting it

According to the study, THC was rated the most effective and CBD did not much at all. It actually scored a higher result for "least effective" than THC did. Again, I'm still figuring a large +/- due to unknown sample quality.

Good find.

Old 06-19-2019, 08:11 PM #45
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
Though you must take into consideration the quality of the samples being used, the study is rather enlightening for me. Ty for posting it

According to the study, THC was rated the most effective and CBD did not much at all. It actually scored a higher result for "least effective" than THC did. Again, I'm still figuring a large +/- due to unknown sample quality.

Good find.
Thanks if i can find anymore to read i will make sure to share here blessed be DC

Old 06-20-2019, 12:35 AM #46
Wendull C.

Wendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
I'll ask you the same question I asked I-see-maggy, and that is for you to describe your CBD usage and how it did not work for you.

What I see many, **many**, people doing is using CBD like a pain killer. They take some and wait to see how well it works and then decide then and there if it was effective or not. CBD does not work this way. CBD works over time, and works much better when your system has been properly saturated for a while.

Want to 'test' CBD? Use the same small (measured) amount, use it twice a day, every day, and use it for at least 3 weeks.

Anything less than this is not a 'test' of CBD. If you did something very similar and saw no results, chances are good CBD is not going to help you much. If you did not, then you really have not tested CBD yet.
I never kept it up for more than a week. I have seen it work instantaneously for epilepsy and to relieve a 3 month headache in my friend who died of throat and brain cancer that also enveloped his optical nerve. It was mixed with thc was the only thing that gave him relief. Not morphine or oxycodone. Hydromorphone worked in a hospital setting intravenously but pills had no effect.

I gave up on it too soon. I will take your advice. Thank you.
Wendull C. is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2019, 03:52 PM #47
Douglas.Curtis

Awesome

Now I'm wondering if the 'no real effect' from CBD in the study is due to the same reasons, folks not using it properly...