You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > WEED THE PEOPLE

Thread Title Search
WEED THE PEOPLE Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-01-2019, 04:03 AM #1
Rocky Mtn Squid
EL CID SQUID

Rocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivor
Lightbulb WEED THE PEOPLE

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

A look beyond the pot-activist propaganda and politics that will challenge everything you thought you knew about medical marijuana. Filmmakers Ricki Lake and Abby Epstein of The Business of Being Born reveal the personal stories of those whose lives are caught up in the cannabis medicine controversy.

RMS

Rocky Mtn Squid is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-01-2019, 04:29 AM #2
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Emperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud ofEmperortaima has much to be proud of
I enjoyed the documentary on netflix in the sense of children defeating their cancers with cannabis oils but really made me irritated that the one lady would charge the terminally ill childrens family for the cure if i were capable of doing such i would help all i could just for the compensation being the results (good results) being the outcome because those prices and egos they had expressed was disgusting

If you help someone have compassion not greed by using your abilities to to rise up instead do it just to prove a point to entities like big pharma and all the prostitute politicians who ruin our country not for profits nor to build the EGO

thanks for making this thread

Bless up

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-01-2019, 05:13 AM #3
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant future
Yep, we could put a plant in every yard.
Give it all away to those who can not grow like garden vegetables.

But Big Money will have it their way.

If you ask me they should just admit they openly lied and cannabis does have medical value.

Completly remove it from the controlled substances act and let folks do what they want with it.

Sure some rules are cool to keep kids out of it.

Medical Cannabis will soon belong 100% to big Pharma so Med patients will pay big cash for cannabis treatment in the future.
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is online now Quote