Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > DONT EVER BUY FROM GREE SOCIETY!!!!

Thread Title Search
DONT EVER BUY FROM GREE SOCIETY!!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-27-2019, 05:29 PM #1
yahooman

yahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of light
DONT EVER BUY FROM GREE SOCIETY!!!!

real shitty experience with green society...made an order last wednesday,then later added to the order,they sent me an email saying they would ship the 2 orders together...i made payment that day...simce then i have sent numerous emails and no response....looked at my account this morning and order was cancelled...so i called the bank and had them refund the etransfer...i then read a ton of shitty reviews basically saying the same thing online....dont waste your money,these guys are a scam
yahooman is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.