Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Autism

Thread Title Search
Autism Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2019, 03:46 AM #1
hazyfontazy

hazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud of
Autism

A friend of mines son is autistic and he's asked me if cannabis might help ..

Any advice please greatly appreciated

In the UK
hazyfontazy is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2019, 04:19 AM #2
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
all anecdotal evidence i have gotten from folks on the scale say "yes, it helps. it opens up the world to you by giving you something in common with folks you might not otherwise meet. sociability goes up, shields go down..." i'm still trying to get my oldest (24) to try it. he has tried edibles (who won't eat cookies? ) but not to much effect.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2019, 06:55 AM #3
JustSumTomatoes
Senior Insomniac

JustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant future
I have a friend with autism and he loves to smoke weed. Always trying to bum some off me actually lol. Not sure if it helps him or not, but he sure thinks it does. Autism ranges on a wide spectrum and everyone is different, so it may help or it may not. The biggest improvement I've seen in people with autism has come from having good friends and building social skills.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-21-2019, 04:21 PM #4
oliverblackk

oliverblackk will become famous soon enougholiverblackk will become famous soon enough
I believe cannabis treatment is becoming more accepted socially, but the child aspect is a bit dicey. We did it legit, so there is no danger of legal ramifications, but the social exposure could be..difficult. Here is the article on this issue here ncsm.nl
oliverblackk is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.