What's new

2nd Harvest COMPLETE!!!

RockinRobot

Well my second grow is now history. Getting ready to torch up some finger hash, kick back and relax.

Here is the first 1/2 chopped.

One of the nicer colas.

Drying box is Loaded. Didn't think it was going to fit...

Ready to clean out and start again.

RockinRobot

This was bag seed and is same as my first Grow. I have some White Widow ready to go in to flower as soon as I clean up the flower room.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Congrats with your fine harvest :woohoo:
How long time did they flower, and whats your light?

Should be interesting to compare White Widow with theese bagseeds :)

P :smoker:

RockinRobot

Congrats with your fine harvest :woohoo:
How long time did they flower, and whats your light?

Should be interesting to compare White Widow with theese bagseeds :)

P :smoker:

Thank you. I flowered them for 60 days under 600W HPS. Should be a difference with the White Widow for sure. The bag seed was definitely a Sativa dominant strain. I can tell a difference just in the leaves compared to the White Widow. WW has much fatter leaves than my bag seed plants.

This harvest was 2 plants. They started as Flowering clones. I took clones at 3 weeks into flower to try "Monstercropping". This worked out well as this allowed me to veg for 5 weeks while the first grow finished. The plants bushed out and completely filled a 2' x 4' screen without any topping. I did supercrop all the branches and main stems during veg to help strengthen them.

Here is a Timelapse of Flowering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGzajaZFFxs

RockinRobot

Well the final tally is in and I am VERY HAPPY

Grand total 364g 12.8oz from 2 plants. Not too shabby for my second grow. I only got 7 1/2 oz from my first grow with 7 plants so much improvement.

Only problem I have now is I ran out of Mason Jars and have to run and get some more. Guess that is a GOOD problem. :)

RockinRobot

Initial smoke report.

Little harsh as has not had any cure time. Very flowery aftertaste. Buzz comes on slow then wham... Very Heady..

Don't have access to any of the "killer strains" to compare against but is primo in my book.

Can't wait till this has time to cure....

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
57131915.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts