Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > GAVITA 1000W

Thread Title Search
Visit Skunk24.com for discounted cannabis seeds.
GAVITA 1000W Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-27-2017, 11:27 AM #21
Dog Star
Sirius Sunshine

Dog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond repute
Go 4 x Gavita 1000 DE,or atleast 3 Gavitas in that space..

i have less height than you and i still suceed to get good numbers,

3lb or more per lamp if you have right strains...

shape your canopy in "stadium" shape... look how in a middle of canopy is like a hole..
there you put plants that have lower strech.. its only 215cm and i grow most of ciclus
on 1150W feature,dont burn plants and have great buds full of terps...

dont belive those folks that say you dont have a ceiling,use your own brain and everything will be alright..

last 2-3 weeks go with dimming on lower wattage..

Dog Star is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2017, 03:32 PM #22
scarafino

scarafino is on a distinguished road
Hey, man, thanks for your advice,

I have several questions,

You grow in what surface and with how many Gavita?

How much do you get out of LBS?

How much do you DIMM your Gavita the last week?
scarafino is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2017, 03:36 PM #23
Mate Dave
Propagator

Mate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to all
Why are you using shades that ain't for a tent in a tent. I gaurentee you won't hit any targets & the bulb options are whack. They are the worst horticultural luminary for indoor on the planet

Old 11-27-2017, 04:35 PM #24
Dog Star
Sirius Sunshine

Dog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond repute
150 x 150 x 215 cm tent,1 Gavita per this one tent,

i get mostly over 2.2 but i hit over 3 with Amnesia Haze 10 week flowering pheno,

if you grow strains that flowers 10 week,you go in end of 7th week to 750W,
and last week you go tatally dimm to 600W..

important is those shaping in bowl as you can sees from pic that plants on sides
goes really high but a angle is not extreme for them and sometimes they can be really close to lamp
whithouth to be burned,light angle is most extreme under a lamp directly,
while on side its moderate and dont burns plants.. while produce huge buds..

Old 11-27-2017, 04:43 PM #25
Mate Dave
Propagator

Mate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to all
Crushing it bro. What ventilation are you pumping in that area per 1000?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2017, 04:49 PM #26
Dog Star
Sirius Sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mate Dave View Post
Why are you using shades that ain't for a tent in a tent. I gaurentee you won't hit any targets & the bulb options are whack. They are the worst horticultural luminary for indoor on the planet

??

What shades you talking about??

Gavita worst luminary... i dont know bro but i have feel we are
from different planets.. love mine Gavita in 150Q Elite tent..
didnt found better and i didnt wish to pay 2000 euros LEDs..

What lights you use,LED..?

Old 11-27-2017, 05:29 PM #27
Mate Dave
Propagator

The same bulbs are available in other reflectors it's just gavita & E-Pap that are stagnated with limited bulb options and application in space. What ventilation are you using as I am upgrading to a double 5x5 & need some advice on that. The double parabolic wings can get within 40 cm of the crop & have the same spread & there is no turning that lamp down just change the spectrum.

Old 11-27-2017, 06:57 PM #28
Dog Star
Sirius Sunshine

S&P ultrasilent 1000 exhaust.. 2 inlets VK 150..

Am growed under adjust-a wing reflectors but they are not better than Gavita reflector..

Gavita is a great light when you tune yourself for growing with it..

In your space i will use 2 Gavitas 1000 DE,they will nice overlap and i will go with
lower wattage even before 7th week.. 2 weeks vegetative and then flip if from clones,
actually same i do with mine plants that are from seed... no probs cause Gavita
pump them fast.. also i defoliate 4 times so you can imagine those biomass
this light produce in so short time as soon plants get back all leafes i put down..

Its very strong,i agree.. but with some thinking how to do it and plant manipulation you will be amazed with final results.

Old 11-27-2017, 07:21 PM #29
scarafino

scarafino is on a distinguished road
Very nice result man

how much time of veg ?

in soil ? what is you pot size and how much plant ?

Mate dave what bulb are you talking about? With what reflector?
scarafino is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2017, 07:24 PM #30
Mate Dave
Propagator

Thank you for the help. I am looking into these;- https://www.bghydro.com/1000-hps-adj...te-system.html

I won't be growing tall plants, just looking to cool the area. they also do a hellion package that is 750WDE.

I am looking to max out on terps more then beast mode. The bulb options fit these double ended luminaries unlike the Gavita is all I am saying & the poot style reflector don't need replacing.