Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Mushroom Tea Foliar Question

Thread Title Search
Click to visit The Vault Cannabis Seed Store
Mushroom Tea Foliar Question Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-15-2017, 05:13 AM #1
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud of
Mushroom Tea Foliar Question

IC Mag, what do you think the potential benefits and or problems that would be caused by spraying psilocybe cyanescens mushroom tea on my pot plants late in flower? Has anyone tried foliar application of psychedelics in any form?
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2017, 05:24 AM #2
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Curious, not that I have any to spray , but curious anyway
unregistered190 is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2017, 05:58 AM #3
P-NUT

P-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really nice
Budrot would be my guess. Although I do wonder what would happen. I think heat breaks down psilocybin so idk how youd consume it, if it worked. I find shrooms way more palatable that eating buds. Also I wonder if the roots could ansorb it. If so thats kinda troubling because what happens when a poisionous mushroom pops up in the garden and dies and becomes part of the soil? Are your veggies poision to eat? Let us know what happens when you try this please.
P-NUT is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2017, 09:52 PM #4
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-NUT View Post
Budrot would be my guess. Although I do wonder what would happen. I think heat breaks down psilocybin so idk how youd consume it, if it worked. I find shrooms way more palatable that eating buds. Also I wonder if the roots could ansorb it. If so thats kinda troubling because what happens when a poisionous mushroom pops up in the garden and dies and becomes part of the soil? Are your veggies poision to eat? Let us know what happens when you try this please.
Yeah, its a shame, but you're probably right, budrot was my first guess too, especially on outdoor plants in an environment thats already on the cool and moist side. It does make you curious to think about it though.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

Old 11-24-2017, 07:07 PM #5
WaxyTaxi
Galia Gardens

WaxyTaxi has a reputation beyond reputeWaxyTaxi has a reputation beyond reputeWaxyTaxi has a reputation beyond reputeWaxyTaxi has a reputation beyond reputeWaxyTaxi has a reputation beyond reputeWaxyTaxi has a reputation beyond reputeWaxyTaxi has a reputation beyond reputeWaxyTaxi has a reputation beyond reputeWaxyTaxi has a reputation beyond reputeWaxyTaxi has a reputation beyond reputeWaxyTaxi has a reputation beyond repute
would be more curious if one applied a tea to the root zone weeks 2-6 of flower
WaxyTaxi is offline Quote

Old 11-24-2017, 09:43 PM #6
Easy7

Easy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of light
Won't do a darn thing unless made ediable. Also not a very wise route to go about.

It's basically extracting the actives from the fungus, diluting, applying to another plant and lacing it badly.

Why not just eat the shrooms and do whatever you want with the weed? It won't go thru the roots, and it cannot be smoked.