Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Thread Title Search
Visit the Weed Seed Shop for Great Genetics!
Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-13-2016, 01:49 AM #41
Mr. Miyagi

Mr. Miyagi has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Miyagi has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Miyagi has a spectacular aura about
Oh my... If I knew how to be jealous... I think I definitely would be lol.

Good show everyone... I may have something to show soon enough..
Mr. Miyagi is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2016, 02:44 AM #42
windycitysmoker
⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖

windycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant future
Yeah I got a few things I don't post like the mendo breath did you see dans pics of her Holy Fuck...

TFG ...THE FUCKING GUY'S

THE MAKING OF STRAWBERRY KUSH BREATH
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....10#post7835010

MY Thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....327358&page=12
windycitysmoker is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2016, 02:47 AM #43
windycitysmoker
⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖

windycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant future
MR.M in the last thread you said u listen to some Chicago M.Cz it's Drill music now
Check out young pappy killa or Montana of 300 Chiraq song

TFG ...THE FUCKING GUY'S

MY Thread

Old 08-13-2016, 09:09 AM #44
Mr. Miyagi

Mr. Miyagi has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Miyagi has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Miyagi has a spectacular aura about
I'll have to check them out... but right now, as far as I'm concerned til this day, no one goes harder than Twista... I fucks with Do or Die too. All legends in the game.... Common is dope too.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2016, 04:44 PM #45
windycitysmoker
⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
I'll have to check them out... but right now, as far as I'm concerned til this day, no one goes harder than Twista... I fucks with Do or Die too. All legends in the game.... Common is dope too.
I still listen to do or die,but twista went soft

TFG ...THE FUCKING GUY'S

MY Thread

Old 08-13-2016, 06:51 PM #46
Mr. Miyagi

He changed up a lil to go commercial. Adrenaline Rush is still a classic, I haven't heard Living Legend yet

Old 08-13-2016, 07:07 PM #47
Mr. Miyagi

Lil Bibby has a couple decent tracks...but I don't really listen to rap anymore... that garbage is (in the words of E-40) "sugar coated and watered down."

Old 08-13-2016, 07:40 PM #48
blue_tick

so the sour d has taken the cherry male pollen and looking good for the end of season. just waiting on the others to kick enough pistils to finish what i want to do

peace

Old 08-13-2016, 07:56 PM #49
windycitysmoker
⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
Lil Bibby has a couple decent tracks...but I don't really listen to rap anymore... that garbage is (in the words of E-40) "sugar coated and watered down."
That's why I listen To DRILL lil herb lil bibby they okay ,but young pappy kills shit They killed him last year his songs doing 10 million views shit goes hard ..killa ..shooters..fuck all of them ..I mean if you like str8 hood shit there you go sort of like 6milliom ways to die D.O.D
But crazier for main stream I fuck with chance the rapper or K west remember crucial conflict lol

TFG ...THE FUCKING GUY'S

MY Thread

Old 08-13-2016, 08:26 PM #50
Mr. Miyagi

hell ya I remember CC lol.. I was thinking about them the other day...

I like what I've heard of Chance, I liked KWest when he first came out, but that dude a joke now...there's only a few new rappers (within the last 5 years or so) I kinda listen to.. I like Yo Gotti, Schoolboy Q, J. Cole, Kendrick, Kevin Gates, I like some YG stuff... i'm pretty much across the board..but after Young Thug came out, I knew if was definitely time to listen to other music more lol. I've always loved smooth jazz, and I'm more and more into step music..like Hippie Sabotage and Hermitude, XXYYXX, KAYTRANADA etc...

It's funny, most people see me, and then hear what kinda music I'm bumping hard in the truck and I get interesting looks sometimes...smh...