Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Royal Queen Seeds
Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2016, 11:23 PM #31
blue_tick

ahhh shit. D/P breakin out the the pain. look forward to the oth. are the oth clones or seeds.

in this one for sure.

peace

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2016, 11:26 PM #32
blue_tick

love the bamboo camouflage. nothing better if u ask me. hope it's tall to hide them oth. need to bend and train brother.

peace

Old 08-12-2016, 11:28 PM #33
Morcheeba*

Morcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to behold
DP,

i think you got the ACE gear covered. i almost went w/the Golden Tiger and Malawi but i got VB x Thai and PCK, i didnt like any of the PCK i got. they were frosty but the smell was too organic smelling for me and i gave away all i harvested.

looking good

peace
“In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms
Morcheeba* is offline Quote

Old 08-12-2016, 11:29 PM #34
Dawn Patrol
Relentlessly Taking Cuts

Dawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud of
Seeds, may have bitten off more than I can chew with that one.

Keepin an eye on your Kali Mist, always heard really good things about her. Komrade Komura used to rave about KM and Satori as two of his all time faves. Wonder what ever happened to him.

See some of my girls

Gainesville Green - my first true love

Whats going on in my grow cab???
Dawn Patrol is offline Quote

Old 08-12-2016, 11:33 PM #35
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by windycitysmoker View Post
If you like OG, your gonna love the FO OG bx2. I haven't even harvested mine yet, and I'm already in love, lol. Both pheno's I have look killer. Just started another seed of it a couple weeks ago. Seed plant #3 and it's looking like a male, so you know what that means...

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2016, 11:37 PM #36
blue_tick

D/P
you got them covered man. patients is the big thing with them you will need to show some. that is the only thing that stopped me. like 24 weeks of bloom. it will take the few cold nights so no worry there.

i love it. keep up with post on her if you would

peace

Old 08-12-2016, 11:40 PM #37
Dawn Patrol
Relentlessly Taking Cuts

Dawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morcheeba* View Post
DP,

i think you got the ACE gear covered. i almost went w/the Golden Tiger and Malawi but i got VB x Thai and PCK, i didnt like any of the PCK i got. they were frosty but the smell was too organic smelling for me and i gave away all i harvested.

looking good

peace
Thanks Cheeb, only regret was that I didn't pick up the Panama or Punto Rojo to try. Or the Jarilla Sinaloa or Peyote Purple - you get the idea.

Had a Pakistan Chitral years ago from Serious Seeds if I remember. Crossed it to Medijuana and it the most medical WLD strain I had until I tried TT. Had to try it again and the PCK x Kali China was a freebie.

Dubi and Luis at ACE are awesome to work with by the way, I will never buy ACE seeds from anybody else but them again

See some of my girls

Old 08-12-2016, 11:45 PM #38
Dawn Patrol
Relentlessly Taking Cuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by flboy View Post
D/P
you got them covered man. patients is the big thing with them you will need to show some. that is the only thing that stopped me. like 24 weeks of bloom. it will take the few cold nights so no worry there.

i love it. keep up with post on her if you would

peace

Will do unless I can't control them. I grew ACE Guatamala one year and had to finish it in a 4' deep hole to hide it, not gonna do that again if I can help it.

Hopefully they don't stretch too much more, I'm really watching them closely. They probably won't be done until January at the earliest.

See some of my girls

Old 08-13-2016, 12:15 AM #39
windycitysmoker
⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖

windycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
If you like OG, your gonna love the FO OG bx2. I haven't even harvested mine yet, and I'm already in love, lol. Both pheno's I have look killer. Just started another seed of it a couple weeks ago. Seed plant #3 and it's looking like a male, so you know what that means...
Better make seeds lol is achieve making more beans ? I heard not so FObx2 F2 ?? Shit don't even sound right
Man I had 3 beans only got luck with the female

TFG ...THE FUCKING GUY'S

THE MAKING OF STRAWBERRY KUSH BREATH
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....10#post7835010

MY Thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....327358&page=12
windycitysmoker is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2016, 01:19 AM #40
blue_tick

wcs

didn't know you had those faceoff. looking forward to seeing how they do for you. if they do as good as the rest you will be set

haze's are coming in nice man

peace