Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Blumat auto watering

Thread Title Search
Click to see great Glass, Pipes and Bongs at Aqua Lab!
Blumat auto watering Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-01-2017, 07:32 AM #5031
saitama

saitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhhnn View Post
Those look pretty happy. If it's something you've grown before that usually holds its leaves higher you might want to dial 'em back a hair. I'm always growing something different & it seems like there's a lot of variation in that from strain to strain.
Never grown them before but in veg they were holding their leaves higher, before the blumats. I also vegged them before I moved and gave my plants away and they were more perky.

I think I will wait a while and if they don't perk up, I will dial it back a 1/4 turn. Top are Zamaldelica and the bottom are GTH1.

I also grow something different every time...seems to be a trend.

Thanks for the response!

Old 12-01-2017, 05:01 PM #5032
rives
Inveterate Tinkerer

rives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by saitama View Post
Never grown them before but in veg they were holding their leaves higher, before the blumats. I also vegged them before I moved and gave my plants away and they were more perky.

I think I will wait a while and if they don't perk up, I will dial it back a 1/4 turn. Top are Zamaldelica and the bottom are GTH1.

I also grow something different every time...seems to be a trend.

Thanks for the response!
A 1/4 of a turn would be a HUGE adjustment. You might want to start with a couple of the little hash marks on the cap...
rives is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:59 PM #5033
saitama

saitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by rives View Post
A 1/4 of a turn would be a HUGE adjustment. You might want to start with a couple of the little hash marks on the cap...
roger that! hopefully i don't even have to make a change!

Old 12-03-2017, 04:22 AM #5034
Jhhnn

Jhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rives View Post
Yep. Just a tiny adjustment makes a big difference when trying to dial 'em in just so... there's a narrow balance point. Well, in an organic soil mix. I have no experience in other mediums but suspect it's similar.
Jhhnn is offline Quote

Old 12-04-2017, 07:41 PM #5035
saitama

Is anybody running a PK booster with V+B?I was running their Shine product but it left residue in my res. I'm worried it will clog the 3mm lines.

Thanks!

Old 12-04-2017, 08:51 PM #5036
420Barista

420Barista is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Is anybody running a PK booster with V+B?I was running their Shine product but it left residue in my res. I'm worried it will clog the 3mm lines.

Thanks!
were you using life with the veg+bloom?
420Barista is offline Quote

Old 12-04-2017, 08:52 PM #5037
saitama

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420Barista View Post
were you using life with the veg+bloom?
Nope. Just V+B RO and Shine.

Old 12-04-2017, 08:59 PM #5038
420Barista

420Barista is on a distinguished road
ok i was asking since I know of it

I never used shine with v+b just life.
420Barista is offline Quote

Old 12-04-2017, 09:05 PM #5039
saitama

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420Barista View Post
ok i was asking since I know of it

I never used shine with v+b just life.
I want to run a semi sterile res and life will create a buildup. I was instructed to use life as a top dress by HR if I wanted to incorporate it.

Old 12-05-2017, 02:50 AM #5040
rives
Inveterate Tinkerer

rives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant future
Quote:

Thanks!
I sometimes run PK 13/14 with it.
rives is offline Quote