Hey all here's the TLDR:
I want to grow but I'm the type of person who gets overwhelmed with all the information out there which in turn ends up debilitating me to the point where I end up doing nothing. I'm at the point now that I'm ready to buy but haven't settled on any particular setup. I'm after soil, led, and growing in garage / indoors.
Let's talk about what I'm after:
SIMPLICITY IS KEY
- I'm a medical patient from the west coast and would like to provide for myself.
- Stealth is key so I'd like to grow in my garage (I was thinking a 4x4x7 ft tent but what do I know?!) / indoor (if indoors, would really be limited in space so maybe a 2x2x5 ft?)
- Soil, organic preferred. I'm really interested in the whole "living soil / teaming with microbes / just add water" sort of thing, but I understand I may have to wait until I have more experience.
- LED screw in lighting. I like the idea of low heat (less fire risk yadda yadda) and the simplicity of replacing burnt bulbs.
- Main-lining could be my technique, but I understand that I'll have to do some sort of canopy management.
End Goal would be harvesting as often as I can so I've also considered having multiple enclosures for seedlings / veg / flower.
I know I may be asking a lot, but I'd really like to get some guidance on what exactly I should be picking up.
Thank you so much for the help!