Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Kentucky/Ohio Valley growers...

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Zamnesia
Kentucky/Ohio Valley growers... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-19-2017, 06:44 AM #901
kyhomegrown2016

kyhomegrown2016 is on a distinguished road
they are from canuk seeds
kyhomegrown2016 is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2017, 08:51 PM #902
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyhomegrown2016 View Post
they are from canuk seeds
Thanks for that info I have had some ak that was real fire but my efforts have been less than stellar. I am ready to start some candy kush and some more headband soon. I will check canuk for another option.
thanks
Rodehazrd is offline Quote

Old 10-03-2017, 03:59 PM #903
MountainBudz

MountainBudz is a glorious beacon of lightMountainBudz is a glorious beacon of lightMountainBudz is a glorious beacon of lightMountainBudz is a glorious beacon of lightMountainBudz is a glorious beacon of lightMountainBudz is a glorious beacon of lightMountainBudz is a glorious beacon of lightMountainBudz is a glorious beacon of lightMountainBudz is a glorious beacon of lightMountainBudz is a glorious beacon of lightMountainBudz is a glorious beacon of light
Fellow Kentuckians, I have a ?

Why are the choppers not flying much this year??

Was the funds/budget cut or what? I am from a well known County that grows tons and tons of weed, we usually get flyovers here at least 3 to 4 days a week till end of season. What the fuck? I could have put out rows and rows and rows of monsters! Now watch them tear the shit out of it next year.

I almost believe the Cannabis Suppression branch has ran out of dough or getting the the bottom of their dollar$. Or, another possibility that crossed my mind was that they are wanting us growers to get by with a lot to increase street arrests and drug busts. I'm not sure, but what I do know for sure, is that it kinda blows my fucking mind!
MountainBudz is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-04-2017, 12:08 AM #904
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBudz View Post
Fellow Kentuckians, I have a ?

Why are the choppers not flying much this year??

Was the funds/budget cut or what? I am from a well known County that grows tons and tons of weed, we usually get flyovers here at least 3 to 4 days a week till end of season. What the fuck? I could have put out rows and rows and rows of monsters! Now watch them tear the shit out of it next year.

I almost believe the Cannabis Suppression branch has ran out of dough or getting the the bottom of their dollar$. Or, another possibility that crossed my mind was that they are wanting us growers to get by with a lot to increase street arrests and drug busts. I'm not sure, but what I do know for sure, is that it kinda blows my fucking mind!
Paid off? Busted for getting paid off? Many reasons come to mind none very reassuring I am glad for your good luck so far this year. You have the Mold this year?
Rodehazrd

Old 10-06-2017, 01:40 AM #905
MountainBudz

MountainBudz is a glorious beacon of lightMountainBudz is a glorious beacon of lightMountainBudz is a glorious beacon of lightMountainBudz is a glorious beacon of lightMountainBudz is a glorious beacon of lightMountainBudz is a glorious beacon of lightMountainBudz is a glorious beacon of lightMountainBudz is a glorious beacon of lightMountainBudz is a glorious beacon of lightMountainBudz is a glorious beacon of lightMountainBudz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodehazrd View Post
Paid off? Busted for getting paid off? Many reasons come to mind none very reassuring I am glad for your good luck so far this year. You have the Mold this year?
Rodehazrd
I have been very lucky this year Hazard. Knock on wood... The season is definitely not over for me yet though. I have 32 plants left that are still in veg that will be going outside to flower by the end of this week. They are in 10 gallon grow bags will be transplanting to 20's. But the other half I do have out I have found a little mold here and there but not like usual.

This year I went 100% organic and it really shows. Less insect problems and less mold and fungus problems. No over fertilization but I have found with organics it is easy to "under" fertilize.

Now I did see the choppers flying off and on this year back in late July and August, but not ANYTHING like usual. As a matter of fact, it is very UNUSUAL. I sure ain't complaining though lol. Buddy from a county over next to me said he seen the pot chopper land there one day last week. So i'm not getting my hopes up just yet!
MountainBudz is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2017, 05:31 AM #906
Rodehazrd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBudz View Post
I have been very lucky this year Hazard. Knock on wood... The season is definitely not over for me yet though. I have 32 plants left that are still in veg that will be going outside to flower by the end of this week. They are in 10 gallon grow bags will be transplanting to 20's. But the other half I do have out I have found a little mold here and there but not like usual.

This year I went 100% organic and it really shows. Less insect problems and less mold and fungus problems. No over fertilization but I have found with organics it is easy to "under" fertilize.

Now I did see the choppers flying off and on this year back in late July and August, but not ANYTHING like usual. As a matter of fact, it is very UNUSUAL. I sure ain't complaining though lol. Buddy from a county over next to me said he seen the pot chopper land there one day last week. So i'm not getting my hopes up just yet!
Hey MB
I'm organic too and bug pressure is not horrible this year some hoppers passing by but not heavy I had thrips i think on my cotton candy cane lots of tiny holes but they passed on.
it could have been mold spots too I had Larry og and white widow in the same hole and no damage at all to them. I'm pretty high up so I think that helped with the PM some growers had it bad in the valleys. I saw it in red and white and purple on other farms. I added al lot of fungi in my soil so they may be helping too.
Hope you get your crop to finish in time looks like some more good weather in the valley at least two more weeks to swell those buds.

Old 11-18-2017, 07:46 PM #907
sativa92

sativa92 has a spectacular aura aboutsativa92 has a spectacular aura aboutsativa92 has a spectacular aura about
Wow, how did I miss this thread! We love the colors scarlet and gray. We grew up in early 80's on Ruderskunk, Northern lights, G13, Meigs gold, Hawaiian, ect. Killer genetics every year around here in fall time. I Come from 3Rd generation of farmers, green farmers I should say lol. Anything new in the valley that's killer.The best I have have had was an Ak47 from about 10 years ago. But the Chem D is really special. Hope you guys all had a great harvests ..

1 members found this post helpful.