What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Beneficial Bacteria Blend?

Sorry to ask a dumb question, why would you want to add a carb before late flowering?

I use myco in my DWCs. Absolutely love it. Your roots will be happy. :D

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Have a good look at Soil Balance Pro, it appears to be way ahead of the game, currently mid testing here, but incredible lab reports online. 5x terpene boosts, increased cannabinoids.

gmanwho

Veteran
u can buy 10lbs of trichoderma for like 150. called rootshield plus granules

mcnasty

Hrm, im not sure a carb product would be great in pure hydro. Id worry about it mucking things up. As for the microbes, look into agricultural companies, you can get the same microbes for much cheaper than most places.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hrm, im not sure a carb product would be great in pure hydro. Id worry about it mucking things up. As for the microbes, look into agricultural companies, you can get the same microbes for much cheaper than most places.

But are they canna specific for both veg and bloom?

AND, one only usee a tiny amount per gallon

Dog Star

Veteran
Wish to try those beneficials ChaosCatalunya,and i will after i spend this Bacto
from BioTabs.. tough a price could be lower a bit.. its a strong price beside
strong formula.. ;) LOL

anyway i promise to try them.. love a fact they have big number of
beneficial strains inside product and big numbers of active bacteria...

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Wish to try those beneficials ChaosCatalunya,and i will after i spend this Bacto
from BioTabs.. tough a price could be lower a bit.. its a strong price beside
strong formula.. ;) LOL

anyway i promise to try them.. love a fact they have big number of
beneficial strains inside product and big numbers of active bacteria...

:):) It actually works out very cheap if you look at what is in it, Trillions.. Other products have "just" millions...

Dog Star

Veteran
Will try it for sure.. maybe its superior product to one i use now..

still i will love they are much cheaper than they are..

its like a cocaine is in this baggies they sell... ;)

cocaine and beneficial bacteries.. LOL

mcnasty

But are they canna specific for both veg and bloom?

AND, one only usee a tiny amount per gallon

not canna specific, but they are the same microbes in the canna specific blends. and yes small dose size. check out tainio. They have microbe blends that look pretty good for cheap. Ive not used them yet, but they have the same microbes as say ogbiowar and photosyntesis plus ect ect frankly id trust an established agri company over 90% of these startup canna specific microbe packs.. Like many industries they take a product label it as canna specific but a funky picture on the bottle and raise the price.

Latest posts

Latest posts